Cloud Academy vs Linux Academy

tennisluvr

I used Linux Academy all these days but now my subscription has expired. Thinking whether to renew this or go with Cloud Academy. 

Cloud Academy seems to give you access to live labs as well just like Linux Academy, and is also cheaper than Linux Academy. Anyone here used Cloud Academy? Let me know. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• yomama

• dkchinnari

• xxxmen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloud academy lo konni courses prastutam outdated..hopefully they will update soon

but the labs are a great plus..On cyber monday Cloudacademy yearly sub was half off..not sure about now

qwiklabs is also good for practical labs

23 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Cloud academy lo konni courses prastutam outdated..hopefully they will update soon

but the labs are a great plus..On cyber monday Cloudacademy yearly sub was half off..not sure about now

qwiklabs is also good for practical labs

Yeah man, half off unappudu konaledu nenu. Did mistake man. Linux Academy also has courses for Big Data, and extensively on Linux Administration. Not sure if Cloud Academy has either. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah man, half off unappudu konaledu nenu. Did mistake man. Linux Academy also has courses for Big Data, and extensively on Linux Administration. Not sure if Cloud Academy has either. 

Cloud academy focuses on Cloud Platforms only.  Offers Courses on AWS, Azure and Google.

CloudAcademy is a better bet if you are looking at cloud courses. Regular ga webinars kooda untayi

Linux Academy Bhayya..They have everything and also going towards industry hot topics like Devops,Bigdata and Serverless(Lambda).

One quick question Bhayya..How was the current requirements?..And also Rates?..Any idea

I don't know about cloud academy, but I have been learning courses from Linux academy. Their course structure is very good .

I have gone through AWS  course and Linux course and found it very easy to learn. 

15 minutes ago, ColinKaepernick said:

Linux Academy Bhayya..They have everything and also going towards industry hot topics like Devops,Bigdata and Serverless(Lambda).

One quick question Bhayya..How was the current requirements?..And also Rates?..Any idea

Cloud Architects ki rates not a problem man. Relatively new technologies and implementation kabatti you can get around $85-$90 with thella vendors if you are at an Architect level. $150k/pa is a reasonable FT salary to expect. 

37 minutes ago, enthila said:

I don't know about cloud academy, but I have been learning courses from Linux academy. Their course structure is very good .

I have gone through AWS  course and Linux course and found it very easy to learn. 

I agree, I use LInux Academy as well. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Cloud Architects ki rates not a problem man. Relatively new technologies and implementation kabatti you can get around $85-$90 with thella vendors if you are at an Architect level. $150k/pa is a reasonable FT salary to expect. 

I am more into AWS Bigdata want to move towards Devops...Rates baaga drop ayinattu vunnayi AWS ki kuda..Anyway thanks for the info

10 hours ago, ColinKaepernick said:

I am more into AWS Bigdata want to move towards Devops...Rates baaga drop ayinattu vunnayi AWS ki kuda..Anyway thanks for the info

Yes H4 EADs andulo kooda entered kadaa %$#$