Car accident-Not at fault

infoseeker786

5 hours ago, spider_reddy said:

ask for dimnished value you will get atleast 2k for this accident.if car is new.

take car to dealer don't take to geico repair center

Geico vadu adava natakalu 10engithe lawers ni adugu for dimnished value they will take 20% and pay you rest amana body pains vunte avi kuda vesi 10engu.

bl@st

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spider_reddy

• infoseeker786

• dkchinnari

• mettastar

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Na question neku artham kale loudaaa

asalu nenu car ammali anukole kada... because of the accident na car ki value thaggindi. 

aithe brand new car koniyyamantava endhi na matta..

aa $18k+ ichindante value ekkada thaggindhi it is regular depreciation .. even that 1k is unnecessary overhead for us.. but insurance odu current value ivvakunda nuvvu konnappadidi iyyalante nethina guddaaa esukovali..

18 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Na question neku artham kale loudaaa

asalu nenu car ammali anukole kada... because of the accident na car ki value thaggindi. 

there is something called gap coverage .. read about it

1 hour ago, infoseeker786 said:

Update-I called GEICO to file a claim but it seems that the other party already filed a claim and GEICO decided that the other party is at fault.They gave me option to go for GEICO AutoRepair express program(Inspection+Repair) or Inspection only.I opted for Inspection only.My plan is, once I get the estimate for the damages repairs, I will take the cheque and get my car fixed at a Makku or desi body shop at cheaper rate

nenu jaffagadilaga autorepair choose cheskunna...pichi Mkoduku 3k carni vadgura vadgura antuna 5k petti repair chesadu...ofcourse tarvata oka 6 monthski car malli total aipoindi anuko..@3$%

44 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

I bought brand new Nissan Altima 2016 2.5 S for $19960, with APR of 2.4% on May 1st 2016 and did not do any down payment.

by the time in November 2016 it is 9346 miles on dash board (lot of miles !!!! right).

Frankly i made only 4 payments/installments and lost only those

1st nissan koni tarvata toyota konnav...is there a reason??

1 hour ago, infoseeker786 said:

Update-I called GEICO to file a claim but it seems that the other party already filed a claim and GEICO decided that the other party is at fault.They gave me option to go for GEICO AutoRepair express program(Inspection+Repair) or Inspection only.I opted for Inspection only.My plan is, once I get the estimate for the damages repairs, I will take the cheque and get my car fixed at a Makku or desi body shop at cheaper rate

inka em cheyalanipisthundhi naa matta @3$%