learn from Abrahamics -learn how the game is played

tokkale

how well these Liberals/atheists(with Hindu background) normalize Islamic invasions and oppression of Hindus ---because hinduism has caste issues they should not raise voice against Islamic terror in the present or the bloody invasions of the past...

everything wrong with india --poverty/backwardness yada yada-- every damn thing can and should be attributed to Hindu caste system and denigrate it in academia and institutions and in general narrative ...

no Hindu king in any province oppressed muslims in indian history and even when India became a republic in 1947 the State has never muzzled muslims ..in fact Indian muslims are the most pampered minority anywhere in the world (not that 30 crore people should be even considered as a minority in my opinion)....and yet they still play the victim card perfectly ....they have mastered it ....Hindus should learn from Abrahamics .....Victim card always sells...they understand that religion is here to stay and it is all about controlling the narrative and power structures ---

And assholes try to further normalize/de-sensitize the Hindu-Muslim equation by comparing it to the White-Black equation in say the US ...the roles are exactly the opposite ...whites were the oppressors ...so a black person occupying the most powerful position in that country is not only a symbolic but a much needed event....whereas muslims were the invaders/oppressors in India ...they looted/raped/killed/destroyed temples and almost wiped out Hindu population in many areas ....so Hindus will naturally have a skeptic view when you want them to vote for a muslim leader to any powerful position let alone PM.... I repeat ..Hindu:Mulsim not equal to White:Black --its exactly the opposite....

India is a poor country ---so this asinine argument that muslims are poor is redundant and idiotic...There is no State discrimination in education/health/religious sectors for them...if any thing they are well placed when compared to Hindus to do even better...

this clever ploy of sending Hindus down a guilt trip by showing the caste card has been going on for decades ...the first generation after Independence were mostly cuckolded into being submissive and apologetic about being Hindus .....even to raise voice against State sponsored discrimination Hindus are made to feel guilty of hurting Minority sentiments....

everything from Islamic terrorism to riots are pinned on Hindus ---you see Islamists never harmed any hindus in History-- everything started with Babri ----if babri did not happen there would be no terror attacks in India ----this is how the narrative is built ----no morons -- Hindutva exits because Islamic extremism exists ..  

morons who are not stake holders in Hindu affairs should just keep their asinine narratives to themselves or best harp about them in the echo chambers....let practicing Hindus worry about the issues related to caste system...Hindus should not let another generation turn into a apologetic/guilt ridden bunch who always try to defend this narrative of Hindus== nothing but caste system .....caste system is a complex issue which draws its power from the feudal system

read history ....read about how academia has been active in building this narrative for decades and some idiots think they are peddling some new/original line to ....read about RTE and temple control....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• tokkale

• alpachinao

• micxas

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, tokkale said:

how well these Liberals/atheists(with Hindu background) normalize Islamic invasions and oppression of Hindus ---because hinduism has caste issues they should not raise voice against Islamic terror in the present or the bloody invasions of the past...

everything wrong with india --poverty/backwardness yada yada-- every damn thing can and should be attributed to Hindu caste system and denigrate it in academia and institutions and in general narrative ...

no Hindu king in any province oppressed muslims in indian history and even when India became a republic in 1947 the State has never muzzled muslims ..in fact Indian muslims are the most pampered minority anywhere in the world (not that 30 crore people should be even considered as a minority in my opinion)....and yet they still play the victim card perfectly ....they have mastered it ....Hindus should learn from Abrahamics .....Victim card always sells...they understand that religion is here to stay and it is all about controlling the narrative and power structures ---

And assholes try to further normalize/de-sensitize the Hindu-Muslim equation by comparing it to the White-Black equation in say the US ...the roles are exactly the opposite ...whites were the oppressors ...so a black person occupying the most powerful position in that country is not only a symbolic but a much needed event....whereas muslims were the invaders/oppressors in India ...they looted/raped/killed/destroyed temples and almost wiped out Hindu population in many areas ....so Hindus will naturally have a skeptic view when you want them to vote for a muslim leader to any powerful position let alone PM.... I repeat ..Hindu:Mulsim not equal to White:Black --its exactly the opposite....

India is a poor country ---so this asinine argument that muslims are poor is redundant and idiotic...There is no State discrimination in education/health/religious sectors for them...if any thing they are well placed when compared to Hindus to do even better...

this clever ploy of sending Hindus down a guilt trip by showing the caste card has been going on for decades ...the first generation after Independence were mostly cuckolded into being submissive and apologetic about being Hindus .....even to raise voice against State sponsored discrimination Hindus are made to feel guilty of hurting Minority sentiments....

everything from Islamic terrorism to riots are pinned on Hindus ---you see Islamists never harmed any hindus in History-- everything started with Babri ----if babri did not happen there would be no terror attacks in India ----this is how the narrative is built ----no morons -- Hindutva exits because Islamic extremism exists ..  

morons who are not stake holders in Hindu affairs should just keep their asinine narratives to themselves or best harp about them in the echo chambers....let practicing Hindus worry about the issues related to caste system...Hindus should not let another generation turn into a apologetic/guilt ridden bunch who always try to defend this narrative of Hindus== nothing but caste system .....caste system is a complex issue which draws its power from the feudal system

read history ....read about how academia has been active in building this narrative for decades and some idiots think they are peddling some new/original line to ....read about RTE and temple control....

@3$%

For someone who claims to want this issues to be heard, you spend a lot of time talking about stuff other than that. may be you are the one who should learn how the game is played.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

@3$%

For someone who claims to want this issues to be heard, you spend a lot of time talking about stuff other than that. may be you are the one who should learn how the game is played.

ohh dont worry ...this is not the forum to raise those issues ---i do occasionally anyway ---more important is not to let a one sided/simplistic view on Hindus being peddled here in this forum ---i choose my battles well dont worry ---you continue doing what you are doing ....

even if one practicing hindu in this forum falls for the crap you peddle about how Hindus need to feel guilty about state of affairs of muslims in India --I want to stop it....let the readers decide ---other than that i dont care about muslims as a group ....

I repeat Hindus dont owe a damn thing to Muslims nor are they in any way responsible for the status of Muslims in India....

9 minutes ago, tokkale said:

ohh dont worry ...this is not the forum to raise those issues ---i do occasionally anyway ---more important is not to let a one sided/simplistic view on Hindus being peddled here in this forum ---i choose my battles well dont worry ---you continue doing what you are doing ....

even if one practicing hindu in this forum falls for the crap you peddle about how Hindus need to feel guilty about state of affairs of muslims in India --I want to stop it....let the readers decide ---other than that i dont care about muslims as a group ....

I repeat Hindus dont owe a damn thing to Muslims nor are they in any way responsible for the status of Muslims in India....

as usual delusional BS. I have never claimed that Hindus owe muslims (except may be as tongue in cheek). 

Who cares what you care about or not. Your own claims to fighting on the 'Hindu' side is hollow. It is amusing the conditions you put on dalits for accepting them in the Hindu fold. You don't even want them to enter it on their own terms.

Also Hindutva morons literally sh1t gold. That's why there are scores of people barging in to read your sh1t. lol.

Its literally pathetic that one person (not even half knowledgeable about these things) can make you guys nervous enough to blabber incoherent sh1t and pronounce themselves as some sort of saviour. 

16 minutes ago, tokkale said:

what a sophisticated poster. Wow!!!

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

as usual delusional BS. I have never claimed that Hindus owe muslims (except may be as tongue in cheek). 

Who cares what you care about or not. Your own claims to fighting on the 'Hindu' side is hollow. It is amusing the conditions you put on dalits for accepting them in the Hindu fold. You don't even want them to enter it on their own terms.

Also Hindutva morons literally sh1t gold. That's why there are scores of people barging in to read your sh1t. lol.

Its literally pathetic that one person (not even half knowledgeable about these things) can make you guys nervous enough to blabber incoherent sh1t and pronounce themselves as some sort of saviour. 

ok . nothing new same old crap about hindutva.....go back to your twitter guru for new ammunition ----when is his next clarion call to kill all the upper caste hindus and north indians BTW ....are you gearing up for it ....

4 minutes ago, tokkale said:

ok . nothing new same old crap about hindutva.....go back to your twitter guru for new ammunition ----when is his next clarion call to kill all the upper caste hindus and north indians BTW ....are you gearing up for it ....

dude, keep sh1tting gold. lol.

5 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

Uncles Etta vunnaru 6months gap annav

sure ba. gap sure. madhyalo slight change of plans.

sure more than 6 months vimukthi neeku guarantee. or even permanent.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude, keep sh1tting gold. lol.

at least i dont eat the sh!t from twitter gurus and pass it off here as gyan fart ...

you did not answer my question ---are you gearing up to kill upper caste hindus --your guru has made that call multiple times and deleted the tweet i guess -

is the 6 month break related to that by any chance...

2 minutes ago, tokkale said:

at least i dont eat the sh!t from twitter gurus and pass it off here as gyan fart ...

you did not answer my question ---are you gearing up to kill upper caste hindus --your guru has made that call multiple times and deleted the tweet i guess -

is the 6 month break related to that by any chance...

yeah, only farts from Hinduvaani.org is accepted. s0rry, afdb terms weren't clear about which farts are acceptable.

its amusing how insecure you are, even when you are in the midst of fellow Hindutva vaadis. be calm man. 

go ask him about his upper caste kill plan. I'm not your conduit to him.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

sure ba. gap sure. madhyalo slight change of plans.

sure more than 6 months vimukthi neeku guarantee. or even permanent.

Nenu antha antha matram vasthunna db ki

Political entry emi anna plan chesthuna va tn lo

Just now, alpachinao said:

Nenu antha antha matram vasthunna db ki

Political entry emi anna plan chesthuna va tn lo

manaki antha burra untey, db lo enduku unta. just pani padindhi anthey.

6 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Ee double action enti

chepthey vinatley. nenu raasedhi evadu chadavadu, vadu raasedhi evadu chadavadu eeda.

edho kaapadathaadu anta hindus ni naa nunchi. 

burra thakkuva yedhava.

ilanti vaalla valla nay, hindutva ila edchindi.