learn from Abrahamics -learn how the game is played

tokkale

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

chepthey vinatley. nenu raasedhi evadu chadavadu, vadu raasedhi evadu chadavadu eeda.

edho kaapadathaadu anta hindus ni naa nunchi. 

burra thakkuva yedhava.

ilanti vaalla valla nay, hindutva ila edchindi.

awww so cute....

come back after a few days with new crap about hindutva .....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• tokkale

• alpachinao

• micxas

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

awww so cute....

come back after a few days with new crap about hindutva .....

why? so you can peddle your old crap about liberals?

aren't they teaching new stuff in shakas on how to counter liberals like me? your whining is getting a little stale, don't you think?

let me hear your opinions on RTE. I've been talking about it ever since it was mooted. Have followed this twitter guy realitycheckind for a long time on this.

I also talk about Aadhaar at other places. I'm not a liberal. You assumed I'm a liberal because I talk against Hindus. That's how dumb hindutva people are.

If anything I'm a utilitarian. Obviously I find Hindutva useless.

Just now, lazybugger said:

why? so you can peddle your old crap about liberals?

aren't they teaching new stuff in shakas on how to counter liberals like me? your whining is getting a little stale, don't you think?

you up the ante .....thats why i said go back and find some new ammo ....same old hindutva is anti-dalit anti-muslim blah blah.....not doing the trick ...

Just now, tokkale said:

you up the ante .....thats why i said go back and find some new ammo ....same old hindutva is anti-dalit anti-muslim blah blah.....not doing the trick ...

ah, on top of not being able to counter basic anti hindutva rants with arguments, without resorting to personal squabbles, you want me to up the ante... lol. you are a piece of work, man.

what's the point in upping any ante, when you and I are perfectly in sync running around the same bush. If you are tired of running, drop off. I don't care to up any ante. Although it is perfectly possible for me to up it.

1 minute ago, chtfds said:

aparichitudu lo vikram laga em acting chestunnaru ra iddaru

yes dude. that's what I am saying to him. You guys can't even see that me and him write exactly opposite stuff.

Nobody cares about what he and I write. He's delusional that the people are going to change their thought process because of me.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

everyone who talks against upper caste hindus is not anti hindu, moron.

I gave you too much credit. I shouldn't have. You are just a thin skinned bigot. Tough to be you.

yes --but any one who talks about islamic terror attacks/riots in bengal (where dalits are being killed on a daily basis by muslims) is an islamophobe ...and there you have to bring in nuance and analyze it for cause and effect ...but lets peddle this narrative about Hindutva and upper castes because i have read cool stuff about it.....

Just now, tokkale said:

yes --but any one who talks about islamic terror attacks/riots in bengal (where dalits are being killed on a daily basis by muslims) is an islamophobe ...and there you have to bring in nuance and analyze it for cause and effect ...but lets peddle this narrative about Hindutva and upper castes because i have read cool stuff about it.....

dude, again you are confusing me with someone you have a tiff with, probably.

when did I say that muslim violence on dalit is not a huge issue. in fact I specified why it is one of the biggest issues, and how hindutva people are not able to cash in on it, and draw dalits closer to Hindutva.

you keep wanting to talk into some vacuum as if its the coolest way to respond to me. You look like a moron, when you do that.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude, again you are confusing me with someone you have a tiff with, probably.

when did I say that muslim violence on dalit is not a huge issue. in fact I specified why it is one of the biggest issues, and how hindutva people are not able to cash in on it, and draw dalits closer to Hindutva.

you keep wanting to talk into some vacuum as if its the coolest way to respond to me. You look like a moron, when you do that.

haha ...weren't you the one who started to play down the bengal riots when some one posted some links in this forum .....did you not want a nuanced view on those riots and the cause analyzed and all......

3 minutes ago, tokkale said:

Although I've never talked down muslim violence on dalits, I sure think that someone who's equally cruel to dalits should not take advantage of this dalit situation in certain muslim majority villages cynically.

You are too enamoured with power politics to even make reasonable arguments on any issue you take. I want Hindutva to change to include dalits. You want dalits to change. and call me a liberal. wtf man.

anyway I'm off to sleep.

8 minutes ago, tokkale said:

haha ...weren't you the one who started to play down the bengal riots when some one posted some links in this forum .....did you not want a nuanced view on those riots and the cause analyzed and all......

yeah, so every riot is an excuse to begin conversation about Islam?. Not conversation about dalit issues.?

Was anyone in that thread, including the TS, talking about dalits? So you want hindus to be allowed to exploit every dalit attack, and victim monger into power?