learn from Abrahamics -learn how the game is played

tokkale

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yeah, every riot is an excuse to begin conversation about Islam. Not conversation about dalit issues. 

Was anyone in that thread, including the TS, talking about dalits? So you want hindus to be allowed to exploit every dalit attack, and victim monger into power?

no...in order for the Dalit angle to even come out first people should know about the riots ...there is very little coverage and even when people talk about it they are being silenced ....

the moment that TS posted that videos and some pics (morphed may be i am not sure) ---you and some other guy jumped on to him and diverted the whole issue about how Hindus are also at fault and Hindutva bla blah and finally you guys made the TS to apologize for the morphed pic and ended that whole discussion without even letting the dalit issue even come out into debate .... 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• tokkale

• alpachinao

• micxas

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, tokkale said:

no...in order for the Dalit angle to even come out first people should know about the riots ...there is very little coverage and even when people talk about it they are being silenced ....

the moment that TS posted that videos and some pics (morphed may be i am not sure) ---you and some other guy jumped on to him and diverted the whole issue about how Hindus are also at fault and Hindutva bla blah and finally you guys made the TS to apologize for the morphed pic and ended that whole discussion without even letting the dalit issue even come out into debate .... 

haha.. stop pretending that there will be a 'dalit' discussion in a hindu-muslim riot discussion. I'm happy to indulge in it, and have some things to say. Having witnessed one in south TN few years back.

Like I said, Hindus like to own up other communities miseries as their own so they can victim monger. that is what you are doing too. 

That the video he posted (I didn't bother to watch any of it) was fake was clear just based on the snapshot in the youtube. I can't be bothered to research all that BS, and counter people.

I think I was persuading the guy to not start a discussion on Islam itself. 

Not jumping on him to divert the issue. If anything, he was the one to divert the issue into Islam.

If he had details of the incident and talked about it, I wouldn't have said anything.

2 hours ago, tokkale said:

how well these Liberals/atheists(with Hindu background) normalize Islamic invasions and oppression of Hindus ---because hinduism has caste issues they should not raise voice against Islamic terror in the present or the bloody invasions of the past...

everything wrong with india --poverty/backwardness yada yada-- every damn thing can and should be attributed to Hindu caste system and denigrate it in academia and institutions and in general narrative ...

no Hindu king in any province oppressed muslims in indian history and even when India became a republic in 1947 the State has never muzzled muslims ..in fact Indian muslims are the most pampered minority anywhere in the world (not that 30 crore people should be even considered as a minority in my opinion)....and yet they still play the victim card perfectly ....they have mastered it ....Hindus should learn from Abrahamics .....Victim card always sells...they understand that religion is here to stay and it is all about controlling the narrative and power structures ---

And assholes try to further normalize/de-sensitize the Hindu-Muslim equation by comparing it to the White-Black equation in say the US ...the roles are exactly the opposite ...whites were the oppressors ...so a black person occupying the most powerful position in that country is not only a symbolic but a much needed event....whereas muslims were the invaders/oppressors in India ...they looted/raped/killed/destroyed temples and almost wiped out Hindu population in many areas ....so Hindus will naturally have a skeptic view when you want them to vote for a muslim leader to any powerful position let alone PM.... I repeat ..Hindu:Mulsim not equal to White:Black --its exactly the opposite....

India is a poor country ---so this asinine argument that muslims are poor is redundant and idiotic...There is no State discrimination in education/health/religious sectors for them...if any thing they are well placed when compared to Hindus to do even better...

this clever ploy of sending Hindus down a guilt trip by showing the caste card has been going on for decades ...the first generation after Independence were mostly cuckolded into being submissive and apologetic about being Hindus .....even to raise voice against State sponsored discrimination Hindus are made to feel guilty of hurting Minority sentiments....

everything from Islamic terrorism to riots are pinned on Hindus ---you see Islamists never harmed any hindus in History-- everything started with Babri ----if babri did not happen there would be no terror attacks in India ----this is how the narrative is built ----no morons -- Hindutva exits because Islamic extremism exists ..  

morons who are not stake holders in Hindu affairs should just keep their asinine narratives to themselves or best harp about them in the echo chambers....let practicing Hindus worry about the issues related to caste system...Hindus should not let another generation turn into a apologetic/guilt ridden bunch who always try to defend this narrative of Hindus== nothing but caste system .....caste system is a complex issue which draws its power from the feudal system

read history ....read about how academia has been active in building this narrative for decades and some idiots think they are peddling some new/original line to ....read about RTE and temple control....

@gr33d