Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Vikram

• lazybugger

• johnubhai_01

• DiscoKing

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

okati ardam aindi nee yavaram ivala, even if it is good or bad only thing you do when you see him is mock him thats it.. yourock

cool bro....vaadu akkada kurchuni neethulu cheppe mundu asalu vaadem chesi akkadiki vellaado adi chudu.. look other side of the capsicum antunna.. i'm telling that..

6 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

cool bro....vaadu akkada kurchuni neethulu cheppe mundu asalu vaadem chesi akkadiki vellaado adi chudu.. look other side of the capsicum antunna.. i'm telling that..

claps kottu nuvu kooda #goosebumps speech ichadu Related image

Just now, lazybugger said:

KCR is the most awesome southern CM in India. I disagree with him on this demonetization (based on the title). Also I didn't even hear/read what he has to say about this. @3$%

He said .. fukkk bodi on demonization but will implement this for tg good

5 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

bhaiyya I am not against your thoughts or what is your perspective is but you always see only side of a coin and that too for limited people.. Yes he did wrong and chaala chesindu akada undanki entho mandhi chanipoyiru i know that but I am not getting that into each and every topic nenu adi antuna............

do you feel that CBN is pure like Ganga no you also know that and may be one of the reason every one mocks him and calls NAKKA.. but I dont try put that thing in every aspect, if he does something well i appreciate if it is not i mock or make fun of him..

Modi kuda PM aindu that doenst mean that he is literally a great person he has some backlogs as well,, antha nduku inni scams congi vi baita petindu but vala party vyapam scam ki em cheyalekapoindu becasue he know he looses his strength with that.. almost all of the whistleblowers for vyapam scam has been brutally killed and this is being done in past two years also but he dint do anything. 

2 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

claps kottu nuvu kooda #goosebumps speech ichadu Related image

vaadu matlade bhuuthulu mundu ilanti pichhakuntla neethulu enni cheppina waste..

the proud moment for #goosebumps 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

KCR is the most awesome southern CM in India. I disagree with him on this demonetization (based on the title). Also I didn't even hear/read what he has to say about this. @3$%

liked the way he explained things man doesnt matter he agreed or not agreed on demonetization? Did you heard Anand Sharma speech against demonetization on the first day of parliament session? I bet you will like that I do too

9 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

India ki Independence techindi kevalam Gandhi ee kadu man Subash Chandra Bose, Sardar Vallahabhai Patel, Bhagath Singh inka endaro goppa goppalu struggle chesiru and lost lives as well.. Gandhi ani ee epudu reference untadi nduku antav? because he was main person to start, a udhyamam ki kartha aina that is why. same ikada kuda anthe, I dont say KCR is kartha or like to TG but yes he played a major and critical part in getting it anduke reference istaru and istadu as well. 

LoL.1qLoL.1q

Nenu Gandhi okkade techadu analedhu. Gandhi and Freedom fighters anna. Go check my post. India population lo 75% people always talk about Not just Gandhi, they refer subhash chandra bose, patel, Bhagat singh in every single thing.

Udyamam ante, pakkanollaki ibbandi lekunda, oka clear vision and fight tho vellaru Gandhi and Other freedom fighters..

Nirahara deeksha acting chesi, hospital lo admit ayyi, bathrrom lo Idly lu tinnodu, TG gandhi aa?. Wow what a bootiful comparison..

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

bhaiyya I am not against your thoughts or what is your perspective is but you always see only side of a coin and that too for limited people.. Yes he did wrong and chaala chesindu akada undanki entho mandhi chanipoyiru i know that but I am not getting that into each and every topic nenu adi antuna............

do you feel that CBN is pure like Ganga no you also know that and may be one of the reason every one mocks him and calls NAKKA.. but I dont try put that thing in every aspect, if he does something well i appreciate if it is not i mock or make fun of him..

Modi kuda PM aindu that doenst mean that he is literally a great person he has some backlogs as well,, antha nduku inni scams congi vi baita petindu but vala party vyapam scam ki em cheyalekapoindu becasue he know he looses his strength with that.. almost all of the whistleblowers for vyapam scam has been brutally killed and this is being done in past two years also but he dint do anything. 

what wrong KCR did? he didn't do anything wrong. wrong was done by dumb AP leaders who underestimated him.

5 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

liked the way he explained things man doesnt matter he agreed or not agreed on demonetization? Did you heard Anand Sharma speech against demonetization on the first day of parliament session? I bet you will like that I do too

I'll admit, I hardly read a dozen tweets, and almost no articles on this demonetization. I have been traveling, and also I don't read much current issue topics. Just some random headlines.

Most of what I say, is just exaggerated BS from what I know of the topic. I will hope that the facts will be filled in by the people who regularly follow news, while they argue with me :)