truth about hindus in pak

yomama

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

matter in 2 lines plz.. no eedio in aapiece.. network slow...

again pak is doing better than india

according to some mofos here in db.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Vikram

• yomama

• jbourne

• BommaliNinnodhala

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Bhai said:

get your basics right first or fo

basics aa okay i will have a civil conversation with you, so what do you think of ayesha story ? One simple logic, if everything is made by your god, then how come civilizations flourished for 3000 years before islam came to existence? How come you never asked that question? who were your people praying to at kaaba before 600?

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

basics aa okay i will have a civil conversation with you, so what do you think of ayesha story ? One simple logic, if everything is made by your god, then how come civilizations flourished for 3000 years before islam came to existence? How come you never asked that question? who were your people praying to at kaaba before 600?

vuncle 3lines...do festival @Quickgun_murugan

19 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

matter in 2 lines plz.. no eedio in aapiece.. network slow...

em le uncle muslims guy raped a 2 yr old kid and because they were minority in pak(hindus), they had to go live underground in fear for life for 2 years and migrate to canada. Look at these libtards spreading hatred on hinduism while comfortably ignoring the historic facts that islam waged war on india for 800 years. 

1 minute ago, yomama said:

em le uncle muslims guy raped a 2 yr old kid and because they were minority in pak(hindus), they had to go live underground in fear for life for 2 years and migrate to canada. Look at these libtards spreading hatred on hinduism while comfortably ignoring the historic facts that islam waged war on india for 800 years. 

Villaki tarek fateh cheppina kuda vaadu waste we don't endorse him ani antaru

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

sad

6 minutes ago, micxas said:

No use man. Best thing we can do is teach your family and friends the actual history of India. They can take care of themselves %$#$

Yes actual history nerpiyali we still in a believe that western has made good to India but its not, may be they did for some extent but bad is more compared to good 

1 hour ago, yomama said:

again pak is doing better than india according to some mofos here in db.

india kante pak living conditions lo better annodini oka 2-3 months Pak lo odileyyali vaadi family tho paatu as an experiment ,  after 2-3 months we should note the results of the experiments ..... anyways we can guess what the results are gonna look like @3$% 

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

india kante pak living conditions lo better annodini oka 2-3 months Pak lo odileyyali vaadi family tho paatu as an experiment ,  after 2-3 months we should note the results of the experiments ..... anyways we can guess what the results are gonna look like @3$% 

Yet they claim I had a wonderful time in Pakistan.

3 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Yet they claim I had a wonderful time in Pakistan.

asala naaku ardham kaanidi entantey , whenever someone makes that claim he should be classified as mentally unstable , whats the point in arguing with a mentally unstable person ? ... no matter u win or lose that argument , u endup losing ur mind @3$% 

Just now, BUDDY said:

asala naaku ardham kaanidi entantey , whenever someone makes that claim he should be classified as mentally unstable , what the point in arguing with a mentally unstable person ... no matter u win or lose that argument , u endup losing ur mind @3$% 

I cannot stop appreciating that guy because he is damnnnnn good in making others ppl lose their mind. And I pity our db members are falling for it @3$%_%~

15 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

Yes actual history nerpiyali we still in a believe that western has made good to India but its not, may be they did for some extent but bad is more compared to good 

Yes they did not. Anyways there is no point in boasting abt. the past or trying to go back but gatam lo jarigina porapatlu valla India suffered a lot which we need to introspect and make sure will not happen again.

4 minutes ago, jbourne said:

I cannot stop appreciating that guy because he is damnnnnn good in making others ppl lose their mind. And I pity our db members are falling for it @3$%_%~

nobody was coming up with a good enough counter argument so he started countering his own argument from another ID and started arguing with himself , such is the level of committment he shows in making others mad @3$% 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

nobody was coming up with a good enough counter argument so he started countering his own argument from another ID and started arguing with himself , such is the level of committment he shows @3$% 

Avna what is the other id ?? 

Brahmi-8.gif