Eroju office tella colleague tho lunch ki velthey

speedracer

9 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

True.. America is the worlds best country.. its THE ONLY BEST COUNTRY in the world....

True.. America is the worlds best country.. its THE ONLY BITCH COUNTRY in the world....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• speedracer

• Luke

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel insulted. Lot of North Indians do not know how many states are in south India. And lot of Indians do not know how many states are in North east and what are capitals or what languages they speak. US in land area is 3 times as big. No wonder they are worse than us. Most of the times we are the ones who stereo type ourselves. Culture, history will remain as is and got nothing to do with development. Lot of my south Indian friends cant speak Hindi which is the national language. Look at yourself in the mirror before pointing at someone else. My friend who did a masters in US and from Delhi was not sure where PV Sindhu really is from after she won Olympic medal. Because he is not sure where hyderabad is. Blame H1B abusing desi sweat shops and consulting companies which import people and do not orient them. We don't know anything about country we are landing in or Americans have no idea where all these brown skinned people are landing from.

1 minute ago, PendurthiBabu said:

Don't feel insulted. Lot of North Indians do not know how many states are in south India. And lot of Indians do not know how many states are in North east and what are capitals or what languages they speak. US in land area is 3 times as big. No wonder they are worse than us. Most of the times we are the ones who stereo type ourselves. Culture, history will remain as is and got nothing to do with development. Lot of my south Indian friends cant speak Hindi which is the national language. Look at yourself in the mirror before pointing at someone else. My friend who did a masters in US and from Delhi was not sure where PV Sindhu really is from after she won Olympic medal. Because he is not sure where hyderabad is. Blame H1B abusing desi sweat shops and consulting companies which import people and do not orient them. We don't know anything about country we are landing in or Americans have no idea where all these brown skinned people are landing from.

nuvvu chepthe okay

19 hours ago, speedracer said:

Indians are from middle east aa ani annadu. Ledu south asia ani clarity ivvalsi vacchindi

Cheppanu kada bhayya they dont know who we are and they are thinking we are red indians, monna tella colleague oakathi do u celebrate christmas 🎄 ani adigindi , yes we do anna

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Cheppanu kada bhayya they dont know who we are and they are thinking we are red indians, monna tella colleague oakathi do u celebrate christmas 🎄 ani adigindi , yes we do anna

yes a? if you are a christain there is nothing wrong. if you are a hindu why did you lie?

2 hours ago, PendurthiBabu said:

Eggjactly they still believe we are red indians or hispanics I blame desi sweat shops

3 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

yes a? if you are a christain there is nothing wrong. if you are a hindu why did you lie?

Celebrities do celebrate kada like chiru so ala anna and more over nanu okadini adagaledu we ani andarini adigindi and i told the truth 80% population are hindus

16 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

haha... that's okay bro.. they r developed country ppl... they can make this mistakes...

we r good with geography that's why we are everywhere... they don't have to leave vomerica. so they don't care geography I guess

school lo nerpistharu ga . At least ippati young(teens)  generation  ki , ma thella friend son south carloina private school lo chaduvutunnadu. vadiki indian states, rivers koda sylllabus lo unnayie anta.

19 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Most of them assume this way bro. Most even think Pakistan is in the Middle East since it's a predominantly Muslim nation. 

Plus they don't have a need to know the world's geography as much as we do. At the end of the day we are the ones standing in long queues begging them to give us visas to migrate here. 

nuvu begging chestunava? @3$%