• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k2s

• samaja_varagamana

• jbourne

• Srimantudu

44 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

here's some info on tamu kingsville which someone posted at edulix(can't locate the exact thread...)-

I have seen lot of mails saying TAMU K is pathetic(mails are from the TAMU K students).Kindly do some research about college staff , facilities,repiutation,aid seen,career. Etc...

hai folks....
here it goes again .. cos yesterday i saw 341 applications for fall 07 from hyderabad onlyy which they were making fun of ..(of my hyderabad ( )...at the lntl admissions office...plz read on .. to know the facts.. and y i am writing to you again is bcos of the incident i saw there ..

1. too many indians in here ...aplying here is suicide ( current strength 507 graduate indian students on the campus for ms )

2. no good study ( no quality assignments, nothing to do for studies except attendng class which also is waste.. u gain knowlege in negative points )

3. cant move anywhere around like others who study in us

beacuse its a small village in the middle of nowhwere !! beleive me no fun at all... you will literlally cry atleast once seeing what your life has turned into @ tamuk

4. college is waste for the fee we pay too....atleast no on campus..

yes not even a single job ... unless you have your seniors as friends....or you should be a gal and make " good " frdships with the desi senior boys ...or else ...its a dream .. trust me !

5. thinking of offcampus is also suicide ...

last week 3 indian students were caught @ tamuk , doing off campus...
( guess wats the ultimate thing here ???? ...... one of the grad prof complained to the immigration dept ( ins ) thaat students r doing off campus .) cause he was bugged up with indian grad students behaviour .

6. the whole college is vexed up with indians,

i solemenly swear to god.... i saw them bored with the number of applications and throwing the appliaction packetsd directly into trash cans ...i hope those r not the ones of those ppl which are studying this mail

7. not to mention they r also troubled and offended by desis

6 indians living on a single bedroom apt ....with 2 on lease legally.. and 4 others adjusting... ..in same flat...even when the apt rent is just 300$ ....in most univs single bed apt rate is ard 600.....

60 indians and one american ...in each class .. for mastters ..they bug the proffs.. making bala krishna cinema comments , obscene jokes , abusing the proffs loudly in the class room while a lecture is on ..in telgu and hindi ....a prof got bugged in fall 2006 semester and gavve the whole indian class " b " and "c" grades.. and he did not hesitate to even complain to the dean ... abt desi behaviour everywhere justyfying himself for his actions

allll the massessttt .... ( telugu lo labour ) came to tamuk only .. and they dont give a damn to others..

which are also making the americans ( kalus (blacks) makus ( mexicans) and goras (whit)...actually offensive .. towards indians...and remeber plz tamuk ... and south texas is a makku majority areaa... so life sucksssss and is dangerous too!!!

finally folks ... i had like around 150 messages last time when i wrote a similar mail .. some thanking me for warnig against tamuk and some were offending me...beacuse they think im selfish or watevr
i dont have anything against you ppl applying or coming here... im just advising friendly not to let ppl fall into the hole where i fell already !!!!!

....im already in my last semester here .... and im going to join ..some relatives consultancy for a job here... ... kyonki @ tamuk u never get to do anything except that !!! ((

( when i got my visa .. i thought il join some big comapny like ibm and make good dollars and repay my loan .. and enjoy gr888 life..but to me its the opposite which happened .. )

so plz think why i will want to waste 20 mins . to advise folks whom i dont even know ????.... nakem vasthundi ...miku etla mail chesthe ???/
sorry for wasting your time .. if ya felt so...but stilll....i just wanted to warn those ppor and ignorant ppl ....planing for tamuk .. with visa slots etc....plz dont put your feet into quicksand .. even after u saw the caution signal !!!

may be tou will say .. oo i have my cousin there already or friend there already and he/she... says tamuk is cool ....its either bcos they did not have good company to spend this waste kaaali life with here.......or they have some grudge against u []
most of the boys here work in gas stations come home and drink beer and sleep to go to 1 class tomm morning and then 14 hours job @ the gas station agaiin .....and then the same beer .. back to pavillion

and all the gals .. chit chatting like in indian villages... making some experiements in the kitchen ....chatting and speakig on the phones.. etc
it might be disturbing to read.... but i swearrr on god ..... its true !!. .. i dont know hoe to show u the reality

my only words are join a good and big univ ...not places like tamuk where u dnt have good prospects ...thats it

Very nice

cousins gallu Tamuk ki vastha antunnar... oddu antey vinta leru... emi cheyyali samaja?

dont worry guys ...thatah first step edey ....thapas univs ni thengatam and thapas consultancies ki h1 lu thengatam ...enka ah h4 ead ni first thengesthadu....this will bein first 100 days ...next h1 system motham change avutuhndhi  mark my words...specoal immigration system working under thatah to eradicate this...