Ford F150 owners, gtfih(get the ** in here)

tennisluvr

6 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Snow lo car kante driving skills matter brother 

that is true, some people stomp the brakes on snow roads@3$%, dude come to washington state(terrible drivers all over this place). It rains all damn year and still they cant drive straight.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• yomama

• jbourne

• chittibob

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, yomama said:

subaru is a good brand bro, anything you buy now will put upwards of 700bucks of dent in your pocket(gas,emi,insurance). I highly suggest to buy a used truck. This is my opinion, spending on cars is waste of money, i did this mistake in the past and realized i could have used that money for something else. For trekking,biking,hiking and stuff, you can still get a decent vehicle under 20k. Anything above that is plain loss, 30% value of car is lost the moment you move it out the dealership(if its a brand new car)

Yeah I would do the same invest in a used car rather than buying a brand new 

Just now, yomama said:

that is true, some people stomp the brakes on snow roads@3$%, dude come to washington state(terrible drivers all over this place). It rains all damn year and still they cant drive straight.

Ha ha dallas Atlanta lo 2 inch snow ki ppl accidents chestaru @3$%

5 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Emo small kid nfs adetsppati nunchii I wanted to own a mustang that would be my second car though @~`

nfs la 911 porsche untadi ga, ade konachu ga mustang enduk, mustang cheap aipoyindi man, prathi galliki okati undi love da@3$% inka mana desis aite camaros,mustangs picha light ayipoindi. 

1 minute ago, yomama said:

nfs la 911 porsche untadi ga, ade konachu ga mustang enduk, mustang cheap aipoyindi man, prathi galliki okati undi love da@3$% inka mana desis aite camaros,mustangs picha light ayipoindi. 

Maximus ankul lekka custom hydraulics toh Shelby Konta @3$%

adi kuda vundii but not 911 SUV though 

or 370z kuda vundii list la 

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

subaru is a good brand bro, anything you buy now will put upwards of 700bucks of dent in your pocket(gas,emi,insurance). I highly suggest to buy a used truck. This is my opinion, spending on cars is waste of money, i did this mistake in the past and realized i could have used that money for something else. For trekking,biking,hiking and stuff, you can still get a decent vehicle under 20k. Anything above that is plain loss, 30% value of car is lost the moment you move it out the dealership(if its a brand new car)

Bro I am never buying a new car, like never ever. I always buy decently used cars, mostly with a single owner etc. 

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

Maximus ankul lekka custom hydraulics toh Shelby Konta @3$%

adi kuda vundii but not 911 SUV though 

or 370z kuda vundii list la 

shelby 70k emo and gas mileage 7 mpg, good luck with that@3$% 370z lo irukkoni savali and not a safe car, guddute egiripoyela untadi dani height adi.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I am never buying a new car, like never ever. I always buy decently used cars, mostly with a single owner etc. 

craiglist lo chudu single owners lo trucks dorkutay usual ga. Nen truck testa, when i buy a farm.

18 minutes ago, yomama said:

this is a plane myth...long time unchukune lekkana a brand new car is surely worth to invest in...ofcourse depends on how much bargain you got on it

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Cool man looking to buy one. Maintenance expensive aa, what do you feel about the truck? Recommend chesthava? 

first 3 yrs zero maintenance.. 3yrs 36mi warranty untadi.. just oil changes saripotay.. ford workshop lo coupons untay.. oil change and tire rotation for 39.99 atla.. yearly expense abt $120.. 3yrs ki $500.. gas mileage peddaga expect cheyaku.. 16-17 mpg is considered great.. truck driving chala comfortable untadi.. nothing can beat it!!

What is your main reason to buy a truck? How often would you use the bed to haul stuff?? What are you planning on towing on a regular basis?

26 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Chevy Colorado meeda nee opinion enti bro. 

Colorado is good option.. smaller in size compared to F-150 and silverado!! You can also look at toyota tacoma and nissan frontier!!  

Just now, chittibob said:

Colorado is good option.. smaller in size compared to F-150 and silverado!! You can also look at toyota tacoma and nissan frontier!!  

Yeah looking at that one as well. 

7 minutes ago, chittibob said:

first 3 yrs zero maintenance.. 3yrs 36mi warranty untadi.. just oil changes saripotay.. ford workshop lo coupons untay.. oil change and tire rotation for 39.99 atla.. yearly expense abt $120.. 3yrs ki $500.. gas mileage peddaga expect cheyaku.. 16-17 mpg is considered great.. truck driving chala comfortable untadi.. nothing can beat it!!

What is your main reason to buy a truck? How often would you use the bed to haul stuff?? What are you planning on towing on a regular basis?

Main reason is just to have a truck for a few years since I am bored of Sedans. Except going hiking and camping on the weekends, I don't really haul much stuff. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Main reason is just to have a truck for a few years since I am bored of Sedans. Except going hiking and camping on the weekends, I don't really haul much stuff. 

hiking and camping ante colorado, frontier or tacoma better!! easy to manoeuvre around in the city..   luxury kavali ante look at GMC Canyon..