siberia experiencing -70f

yomama

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

They must be used to it. It's Siberia after all. 

giphy.gif yeah snow is fun only when its falling after that fck it.

If you had to go basic at fort leonardwood during winter, god save you man, coz you will run in frigging cold arse winds with your toes frozen(every damn day for 11 weeks). You will be out in the field, training in snow for a week and by dawn, temp. drops below zero. During nights you have to sleep in the foxhole, it will be rough as socks will be wet and life seems miserable AF, but in the end you will be stronger than before. If it doesnt kill you, it will make you only stronger! 

7 minutes ago, yomama said:

If you had to go basic at fort leonardwood during winter, god save you man, coz you will run in frigging cold arse winds with your toes frozen(every damn day for 11 weeks). You will be out in the field, training in snow for a week and by dawn, temp. drops below zero. During nights you have to sleep in the foxhole, it will be rough as socks will be wet and life seems miserable AF, but in the end you will be stronger than before. If it doesnt kill you, it will make you only stronger! 

Yeah cold in the winter, humidity and mosquitoes in the summer. But naa BCT is at Laxon Jackson 

35 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah cold in the winter, humidity and mosquitoes in the summer. But naa BCT is at Laxon Jackson 

Relaxing jackson, still run by infantry battalions.Have a friend who finished training with a hip injury, one brave soul, i would say she is far braver than many loud mouths in DB.

48 minutes ago, yomama said:

Relaxing jackson, still run by infantry battalions.Have a friend who finished training with a hip injury, one brave soul, i would say she is far braver than many loud mouths in DB.

I think I know who you are referring to @3$%

1 hour ago, yomama said:

mrphhh mrrrphhh mrphhh  kenny-south-park-animated-gif-5.gif

3 hours ago, yomama said:

U mean 🔥 star lachi ??