Who is god ?

Pumpachak

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Paragraph marchina sangathi miss ayyav.. :)

Valmiki Ramayanam lo nigudam ga vuntundhi, dhanni Adhyatma ramayana detail ga explain chesindhi... Both are standard books (PramaNikam)

Shruti Smriti Kavya/Ithihasa Purana idhi order :) 

ok thanks uncle.

ana(telugu) use chestarani ani cheppava aa word lo? 

nee oopika ki  _/\_

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• Pumpachak

• timmy

• samaja_varagamana

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you have to be qualified to understand anything. For example if you are not a java developer and try to read java code with half knowledge that would only lead you to Mis understanding the whole concept.. for a fact there are multiple versions being circulated all across.. 

4 hours ago, micxas said:

Paragraph marchina sangathi miss ayyav.. :), Bhaashyam cheppetappudu all standard books consider cheyali, Thats why a disciple should go through a Learned guru. Comfort kadu Standard mukhyam... Both Valmiki and Vyasa are source of all Vedic knowledge.

Valmiki Ramayanam lo nigudam ga vuntundhi, dhanni Adhyatma ramayana detail ga explain chesindhi... Both are standard books (PramaNikam)

Shruti Smriti Kavya/Ithihasa Purana idhi order :) 

ni telugu ki johar ankul .. 

6 hours ago, micxas said:

TS, Ravanudu manchoda, do you even read Valmiki Ramayana?, do you even know how many women he forcefully brought to Lanka?

Lanka ravanudi dhi kadu, kuberudu dhi, own brother ni harass chesi teesukunnadu and Pushapka vimana

Next he is not  a devotee of Shiva either that's wrong, vadu chesina tapasulanni to gain more power.

He was by birth a Brahmin and leaned person but never bothered to follow, so he is not even a Brahmin...

The reason why he didn't force Seetamma is because of the curse given Brahmma after seeing the harassment he has done, if he forces anyone he dies at the moment.

He killed his family for his lust.  The only sane person in his family is vibhishana and his daughter trijata. Of course this was all due to curse given  by Sanakasanadana  to Jaya-Vijayas.

Learn ramayana from a bonofide guru, cinemalu choosi  evo kathalu chadivi ...evado gaadidha edho annadani guddiga nammeyaku... 

Rama asked sita to go through agnipravesha because she was not real sita she was mayaseeta who  was vedavadthi in her previous birth cursed Ravana that she will cause his death, Lord Indra brought her in the place of Seetamma before Ravana kidnapped her ( Source : Adhyatma Ramayana of Vyasa). Both Rama and Seeta knew about this. 

Ramayana is  the book of Bharatadehsa. The very existence of Hinduism is dependent on morals and teachings of this Kavya. Learn from Bonofide Guru if you really interested otherwise don't bother about being skeptical. (*

well said bro. You have a lot of knowledge man. Ma tatha gari degara oka bundle of books undevi red padded bharatam,ramayanam,geetha. Ma avva cheptunde bed time stories @3$%

2 hours ago, Cool said:

I believe you have to be qualified to understand anything. For example if you are not a java developer and try to read java code with half knowledge that would only lead you to Mis understanding the whole concept.. for a fact there are multiple versions being circulated all across.. 

Ok , i pity your employer/ client. Surprising how they are able to bare you. But last point is correct evarki nachinattu alu raskunnaru adi andaru guddi ga nammuthunnaru. Simple example is none of the history books actually potray the independence struggles and issues correctly. Totally biased towards some shitty politicians.

8 hours ago, micxas said:

Your assumption about good human being also faulty. The good person is the one who does his swadharma  and the ideal one is the one who does without any attachments. 

Thanks bro, i use my consious and morality in thinking about issues. Main issue with you is you are just blindly following different versions. Ipdu nene oka version rasi, I found this grandhas and carbon dating chesa chaala old and genuine ante adi kuda pakka nammesthav. Good luck :)

8 hours ago, micxas said:

TS, Ravanudu manchoda, do you even read Valmiki Ramayana?, do you even know how many women he forcefully brought to Lanka?

Lanka ravanudi dhi kadu, kuberudu dhi, own brother ni harass chesi teesukunnadu and Pushapka vimana

Next he is not  a devotee of Shiva either that's wrong, vadu chesina tapasulanni to gain more power.

He was by birth a Brahmin and leaned person but never bothered to follow, so he is not even a Brahmin...

The reason why he didn't force Seetamma is because of the curse given Brahmma after seeing the harassment he has done, if he forces anyone he dies at the moment.

He killed his family for his lust.  The only sane person in his family is vibhishana and his daughter trijata. Of course this was all due to curse given  by Sanakasanadana  to Jaya-Vijayas.

Learn ramayana from a bonofide guru, cinemalu choosi  evo kathalu chadivi ...evado gaadidha edho annadani guddiga nammeyaku... 

Rama asked sita to go through agnipravesha because she was not real sita she was mayaseeta who  was vedavadthi in her previous birth cursed Ravana that she will cause his death, Lord Indra brought her in the place of Seetamma before Ravana kidnapped her ( Source : Adhyatma Ramayana of Vyasa). Both Rama and Seeta knew about this. 

Ramayana is  the book of Bharatadehsa. The very existence of Hinduism is dependent on morals and teachings of this Kavya. Learn from Bonofide Guru if you really interested otherwise don't bother about being skeptical. (*

Uncle ee books ni base chesukoni we cannot take them as historical facts kadha? aa rasina person way of thinking ni batti  aa book untundhi? we dont know what was in the mind of the writer? whether he is leaned towards rama or ravana?

1 hour ago, Pumpachak said:

Thanks bro, i use my consious and morality in thinking about issues. Main issue with you is you are just blindly following different versions. Ipdu nene oka version rasi, I found this grandhas and carbon dating chesa chaala old and genuine ante adi kuda pakka nammesthav. Good luck :)

Okay, .. anyways the parampara I follow is rooted from at least 2500 years, it has been continuously proven, won in the arguments and shown the examples. If you come up with something as authentic as that I will believe  %$#$