• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• tennisluvr

• TampaChinnodu

• Android_Halwa

I worked and lived in Charlotte for a few years. The first time I went there I saw very few desis and even the ones I had seen were mostly around the university area of town. 

Now there are housing markets which are exclusively desi filled. The real estate has been inflated tremendously due to the influx of all these desis. I know 4 people in Charlotte currently who have been doing 2 jobs one legally paying the taxes and the other under someone else's name taking cash in India. This scam has been going on for 3-4 years now. 

Desi politics are extremely common in TIAA-CREF one of the hiring managers there was a desi who scammed the company to the tune of a few millions and was fired(I even know his name). Same with Wells Fargo as well now a days. Bank of America is anything but American when it comes to the IT department. There are some good emerging workplaces like Red Ventures who hold promise but overall allure of Charlotte has been seriously taken away by the influx of cheap desi workforce to Charlotte. 

I heard Ally Bank is entirely being taken over by desis now and the hiring process is being filled internally, often taking money as bribe from prospective candidates. Naaku telisina oka 2-3 mandi kalakhandalu unnaru akkada. 

29 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Jai Trump.

Charlottes is flooded by h4 EAD's and Imported talent from India(Cheap)

And this deadly combo has made charlotte, a place to avoid especially if you plant to start a family and raise kids. Please avoid charlotte as your kids would perform below on par with national average.,.

Did you know they have chai selling stands in the Uptown area of Charlotte now a days. I saw the last time I was there. 

19 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Charlotte nothing compared to Dallas. 

aaa Dallas gurnchi entha takkava matldukunte antha manchidhi  @3$%@3$%

Tammudu cheppinattu,real estate ayithey mottam desiley !! Monna oka infy mestri nenu illu konalani chootunna annadu. vadu vachi 1 year, Naku fuse out, vachindhi desi company nunchi enni rojulu vuntado thelvadu!! Ika Charlotte ayipoyi manollu pakkana Fort Mill lo kooda paddaru!! Maa friend valla community lo thellollu minority manollu majority ....papam thella thol pulkas  OfficialTemptingBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

5 minutes ago, Bambam_Bholey said:

Tammudu cheppinattu,real estate ayithey mottam desiley !! Monna oka infy mestri nenu illu konalani chootunna annadu. vadu vachi 1 year, Naku fuse out, vachindhi desi company nunchi enni rojulu vuntado thelvadu!! Ika Charlotte ayipoyi manollu pakkana Fort Mill lo kooda paddaru!! Maa friend valla community lo thellollu minority manollu majority ....papam thella thol pulkas  OfficialTemptingBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

Yes Fort Mill motham kabza chesaru manollu. Even Waxhaw man. Nenu first time charlotte vachinappudu Waxhaw was a lowkey suburb close to South Carolina, ippudu motham Telugu santa undi akkada. 

Mana telugu santha Tega Cay, SC ki kooda paakindi. Akkada chala mandi tellollu illu ammesukuni poyaru manolla utsaham choodaleka akkada illaki. Vaallu made handsome profits anuko of course, plus ippudu aa thellollantha gone to Lake Wylie and surrounding areas. 

Epicenter ki weekend vellu motham desi janta kanipistharu ekkada padithey akkada. Inka NoDa area antha manolla kanta padaledu ledantey adi epicenter 2 authundi. 

Trump tata motthani back pampe varaku ....jail lo veevaraku yevaru mararu...eanni scamulu chestrau ra  bloody greedy desis , earlier there were no skypes, now skypes, skype interviews also fake ...mottam assame