H-1B Visas And Foreign Tech Workers In Charlotte

TampaChinnodu

42 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Did u by any chance work in walmart or target man?

You don't have to work there when you have seen multiple examples of people who have done the above stuff.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• tennisluvr

• TampaChinnodu

• Android_Halwa

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

If someone had really said it you could take it to the notice of the manufacturer and complain to the BBB as well, they will sort it out.

I am not saying I support the cheap gift card grabbing ways of our people, but no one has the right to disrespect everyone of a given ethnicity or race based on the actions of a few. I blame his friend who probably just sat quiet when the sales agent said that to him, manollu mokham meeda oosina ala tudchukuni pothe evadanna edanna antaadu.

Ade ask him to say this to an African American guy and see what happens, the sales guy will lose his job and never find a sales job ever.

1st concept enti ante its the manufacturer who throws a biscuit of gift card to drag the customer into dealership..and dealergadu just coupon drop chey gc paputha anataniki ledu...you need to fill a form from your end and dealership should fill his part and submit...later you will get gc in mail in 1-2 weeks...nuvu gc kosam biscuit este vadu fill chesi submit cheykunda ok submit chesam gc vastadi ani biscuit veyochu...oka $25 gc kosam manollaki oka 2-3 hrs waste cheskune teerika unte evvadu emcheyledu

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You don't have to work there when you have seen multiple examples of people who have done the above stuff.

how can someone know exactly which day of the return policy the customer is returning without working?

43 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

how can someone know exactly which day of the return policy the customer is returning without working?

Because I have heard it from multiple desi people I knew in real life. 89 days ayipoyindi return cheyyali ani chaala mandi vaalla phones lo reminders kooda pettukotam chepparu.

56 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

http://m.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/indian-origin-man-faces-id-theft-visa-fraud-charges-in-us-1641400?pfrom=home-diaspora

inkoka h1b visa fraud. In house project ani chepi visa vesi vuntadu donkey gadu...dobbinchesinaru

Not just h1 fraud. Identity fraud too. So edo fake SSN scam kooda sesi vuntaadu. Normal gaa free gaa vache mesthri dabbulu kooda saripovatle vellaki. Identity fraud lu kooda suru chesindru.

46 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

This is not big thing at all especially when you know for sure that you have no intention to keep it but return after using it for time being.

Try it yourself once...Buy stuff with a clear intention to return it back before 89th day and you will find different ways to do so. It's no rocket science. 

51 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

1st concept enti ante its the manufacturer who throws a biscuit of gift card to drag the customer into dealership..and dealergadu just coupon drop chey gc paputha anataniki ledu...you need to fill a form from your end and dealership should fill his part and submit...later you will get gc in mail in 1-2 weeks...nuvu gc kosam biscuit este vadu fill chesi submit cheykunda ok submit chesam gc vastadi ani biscuit veyochu...oka $25 gc kosam manollaki oka 2-3 hrs waste cheskune teerika unte evvadu emcheyledu

If you normally do so, then it would take 2-3 hours. Again, if you have no intention to buy a car but your intention is only to get your hands on GC, then would it really take 2-3 hours ? and when the dealer knows for sure that you are there for GC, then why do you think salesman will waste time on you ? He will rather ask you to drop the form on the counter moves away to find a different probable customer.

You need to see the concept of gift cards...not why would anyone waste time to get hands on GC. A classic example of the same...I know a guy who drove 5 miles one way in his gas saver Toyota Prius to buy 2 pounds of tomatoes at Walmart as it is cheaper there.When I asked him the same that you have wasted almost half an hour driving in the traffic to go there and come back to come back only to save a dollar, he replied, it is a gas saver and it would have barely costed him 30-40 cents to drive around and he has ample of time.

Now, when a guy can drive around to save 30-40 cents on 2 pounds of tomatoes, Don't you think there are people out there to waste 2 hours of their time for $25 GC ?

Ironic are the ways our people do and also the way some people see these things in a different view.

40 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

If you normally do so, then it would take 2-3 hours. Again, if you have no intention to buy a car but your intention is only to get your hands on GC, then would it really take 2-3 hours ? and when the dealer knows for sure that you are there for GC, then why do you think salesman will waste time on you ? He will rather ask you to drop the form on the counter moves away to find a different probable customer.

You need to see the concept of gift cards...not why would anyone waste time to get hands on GC. A classic example of the same...I know a guy who drove 5 miles one way in his gas saver Toyota Prius to buy 2 pounds of tomatoes at Walmart as it is cheaper there.When I asked him the same that you have wasted almost half an hour driving in the traffic to go there and come back to come back only to save a dollar, he replied, it is a gas saver and it would have barely costed him 30-40 cents to drive around and he has ample of time.

Now, when a guy can drive around to save 30-40 cents on 2 pounds of tomatoes, Don't you think there are people out there to waste 2 hours of their time for $25 GC ?

Ironic are the ways our people do and also the way some people see these things in a different view.

Yes its' a bargain for people that think that way. To be honest the majority of our H1B ankuls have no hobbies on the weekend anyway. Just go shopping, go to the mall, walmart, target, maybe a movie etc.

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes its' a bargain for people that think that way. To be honest the majority of our H1B ankuls have no hobbies on the weekend anyway. Just go shopping, go to the mall, walmart, target, maybe a movie etc.

You forgot desi get-to-gethers , pot lucks and parties for senseless events.

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Are you kidding me about this? Nijamga annada, naatho analsindi vaadiki 3 cheruvula muriki neellu tagistha.

Mee vadu ala antey emi respond avvaleda? Maree ala evvadu dealer gaadu anadu vayya customer service business lo undi.

exactly 

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

@tennisluvr and @Android_Halwa bros y dont you guys come up with a book or site that educates all desis

Well, its nor me or tennisluvr,

It's Infy or Tcs or wipro...should come up with training in American culture or etiquette before they import this tech talents to USA. 

They are making so much of money on these tech bots...let them train not only to do the job but also how to live in American Society and basic etiqutte habits...and then they can dump these human bots in America.. 

elago H1B pick ayinaka 2-3 months time miminum vuntadi...these companies should spend some time educating on living standards and basic culture.