saif ali khan names his son timur ali khan

yomama

who was timur? well a peaceful islamic follower who just happened to take a summer break in india and have lil fun with one lakh hindus in delhi. Just saying they were very peaceful.

giphy.gif 

it seems hindus who ask questions have to basically grow the fck up , according to one of our DB brothers @Bhai

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

who was timur? well a peaceful islamic follower who just happened to take a summer break in india and have lil fun with one lakh hindus in delhi. Just saying they were very peaceful.

giphy.gif 

it seems hindus who ask questions have to basically grow the fck up , according to one of our DB brothers @Bhai

How could someone name their off spring Taimur or Stalin? How ?

1 minute ago, Idassamed said:

How could someone name their off spring Taimur or Stalin? How ?

saif ali khan gadu 10th pataudi basic ga, they backstabbed hindu kings and supported britishers to pave way into india. They were an afghan tribe, after the war britishers gave them the title nawab. Timur killed lakhs of hindus during these invasions just because they were hindus!! Basically muslims consider timur, aurangazeb, nawabs, mughals, tughlaqs, ghaniads as their heroes because they chopped almost 400 million 300-400 million hindus during this tenure. 

Nobody speaks of these atrocities but everyone loses their mind over holocausts. Fcking hypocrites.

17 minutes ago, yomama said:

saif ali khan gadu 10th pataudi basic ga, they backstabbed hindu kings and supported britishers to pave way into india. They were an afghan tribe, after the war britishers gave them the title nawab. Timur killed lakhs of hindus during these invasions just because they were hindus!! Basically muslims consider timur, aurangazeb, nawabs, mughals, tughlaqs, ghaniads as their heroes because they chopped almost 400 million 300-400 million hindus during this tenure. 

Nobody speaks of these atrocities but everyone loses their mind over holocausts. Fcking hypocrites.

+ 1 manaku jarigina vatini asala mention kooda cheyyaru.

1 minute ago, Idassamed said:

+ 1 manaku jarigina vatini asala mention kooda cheyyaru.

Manam chestunam kada, that is a start.

People around the world should know the history of india and how hindus faced atrocities for 800 odd years.

In near future when i visit home, i will deifinitely make a documentary of all the wonderful temples that were trashed by ruthless blind desert barbarians.

It doesn't take a lot to make one, a decent camera, historical facts and a good video editing software. Am in IOS dev and mac is primarily used for high end editing. Oka month long well planned trip vesi manchi storyline to teyali. Not Biased to anybody, but plain facts.

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

People around the world should know the history of india and how hindus faced atrocities for 800 odd years.

In near future when i visit home, i will deifinitely make a documentary of all the wonderful temples that were trashed by ruthless blind desert barbarians.

It doesn't take a lot to make one, a decent camera, historical facts and a good video editing software. Am in IOS dev and mac is primarily used for high end editing. Oka month long well planned trip vesi manchi storyline to teyali. Not Biased to anybody, but plain facts.

+1

1 hour ago, yomama said:

Kudos brother, good luck!!

1 hour ago, yomama said:

Sanjeev Sanyal is having same Aim as you bhayya. Here is a video where he speaks about his research and how Nehru and his team false propagating fake history through our Textbooks for their advantage.

On 12/24/2016 at 4:04 AM, yomama said: