anyone used bigbasket online grocery shopping website ?

JANASENA

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

thnx bro yzag ledu list lo :( 

Thanks enduku adi ma site ee braces_1

i thought hyd ankuna anduke ocha... hyd lo me Frds ki refer chey bro 

1 minute ago, Spell_Hunter said:

you can use us cards for shopping anywhere depending on the card, but cc ki call chesi fx trnxs activate ante chestadu man %$#$

try using US CC on flipkart or to load cash onto any of the e-wallets.. your transaction will fail.. you can swipe your US credit card at a POS and use it but not for online transactions.. 

online transactions in India have an extra level of security like requiring an OTP or using your login credentials to authenticate the transaction.

1 hour ago, chittibob said:

try using US CC on flipkart or to load cash onto any of the e-wallets.. your transaction will fail.. you can swipe your US credit card at a POS and use it but not for online transactions.. 

online transactions in India have an extra level of security like requiring an OTP or using your login credentials to authenticate the transaction.

you got a point there buddy, but for dominos and others i have used us card while i was in us only, donno bout the big basket or other sites %$#$