Desi people behavior at cinema halls

tennisluvr

Friends tho movie ki plan chesedhae kalisi kurchoni choodataniki.very kaman ala frns kosam seats aapadam.and theater lo min 150 seats untai ga.single ga pothae ae moola kurchuntae enti lae.

1 minute ago, mustang302 said:

Friends tho movie ki plan chesedhae kalisi kurchoni choodataniki.very kaman ala frns kosam seats aapadam.and theater lo min 150 seats untai ga.single ga pothae ae moola kurchuntae enti lae.

Anthe kaani numbering lenappudu first come first serve ane simple concept teliyada. Plus andaru kalisi choodalante mari andaru kalisi pothe best kadaa, okkakkadu vaadiki ishtam vacchina time ki vasthey rest of the people fools aa valla kanna mundi raataniki. Lekapothey vachevadu emanna VVIP aa andaru wait cheyataniki.

It's called civic sense, google it sometime.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Anthe kaani numbering lenappudu first come first serve ane simple concept teliyada. Plus andaru kalisi choodalante mari andaru kalisi pothe best kadaa, okkakkadu vaadiki ishtam vacchina time ki vasthey rest of the people fools aa valla kanna mundi raataniki. Lekapothey vachevadu emanna VVIP aa andaru wait cheyataniki.

It's called civic sense, google it sometime.

mem wait seyam... kavalante moola kooso po... maa kampu maaku impu @3$%

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Friday evening Dangal movie ki vella local AMC lo, 9:30 PM show so holiday season start ayindi and lots of crowd came to watch the movie. Which is fine, nothing wrong with that.

Please explain why our desi people behave like this. One fellow sits at one of the corner seats and his buddy sits 6-7 seats away from him, they put a jacket, a phone, a sweater etc etc in the seats between them. The seats aren't numbered so anyone can sit anywhere and it's first come first serve. I have never seen American people behave this way, if you come late to the theater sit in the front row as simple as that. Okadini adigithey his friend got stuck in traffic ani cheppi 8 seats hold chesadu, I didn't want to argue as it's the festive season so I ended up sitting in the front rows. But vaadu traffic lo stuck avvakunda munde start avali ani common sense leda, and how's that someone else's concern?

Why do we exclusively see only desis behave this way??? Please explain to me. I mean we are the "best and the brightest" with Bachelor's, Master's, double Master's kadaa but this is basic common sense and common courtesy. For a culture that claims it's the oldest in the world, why do it's people behave in such a silly manner in public. I have lodged a complaint with the theater manager asking him to announce not to indulge in such a behavior before the show btw. I am pretty sure that our people still won't follow the rule though, knowing our discipline and civic sense.

Basic ga nuvvu kurchovali anukunna seat vere vaallu hold chesaru so nuvvu front rows ki vellaav .. so neeku khaaali e post vesaav anipisthumdhi

americans emo andharini kalupukoru.. vachama chusama dhobbesamaaa.. mana vaallu okatiga kurchoni kalisi chudali ani korika andhulo thappu ledhu anipisthumdhi naaku 

jai jawan jai kissan.. vaksho rakshithe rakshathaa... thana kopame thanaki satruvu , thana santhame thanaki raksha... theega pandhiri motham allukunte pandhiridha thappu.....balakrishna viggu chendalam ga thayaru chesi pedithe balayya dha thappu...

G balisina pithres.. 8-10 seats apadam endi vaa.. naaku okasari NJ AMC lo 6 seats aapindi oka ammayi.. velli madyalo kurchonna. Evado Gaandu pithre gadu vachi ivi maa seats annadu. Pora po , poi theater management ni adduko poi anna.  G moosk 10gesaru motham kinda row ki..

lol...they never change,,,,better adjust yourself man,,,just get used to it,,,,

monna vangaveeti ki went,,,na mundu row lo 7 desi fellas,,show start iyindhi after 2 mins came,,goat biryani anukunta chala worst smell back row ki vasthune undi,,,,songs lo kapu ani vasthey,,,full arusthunaru,,,inkodu phone silent ledu kept ringing,,phone etti baa teesadu ra movie ani movie madhyalo chepthunadu call lo evadiko,,,,,keep your phones silent ani ad kooda vestaru minimum thinhs follow avvkapothe ela,,,,

india lo seatlu apithey ikkada appayeali ante ela man,,..

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Looks like you have a reading comprehension problem. I am not the one giving the excuse of festival season, I took mercy on them and didn't raise a fuss because it's the festival season. Guess you failed to note that point.

I will show you who the crybaby is if you were to try to do the same thing the next time. When you come to a place that's a lot more cultured than the backwaters you came from, you should perhaps learn to behave with more civility. But of course as you accepted yourself, it's pointless to try to educate a moron about the above.

Good going, Jai Hind.

Hahaha u dis not raise a fuss because its festival season.. ala ela, eppudu okela vundali kadhaaaa nuvvu... nuvvu festival season ani fuss cheyaledhu alaane vaallu kuda friends vasthunnaru ani seats aapukunnaaru, friends raakunda vunte aapukoru kadhaaa

G balisina pithres.. 8-10 seats apadam endi vaa.. naaku okasari NJ AMC lo 6 seats aapindi oka telugu lady pithre..

velli madyalo kurchonna. Evado Gaandu pithre gadu vachi ivi maa seats annadu. Pora po , poi theater management ni adduko poi anna.  G moosk 10gesaru motham kinda row ki..

Our culture is the oldest on earth. We taught the world how to count. We taught the world civilization.

But it's unfortunate that no one taught civic sense and very unfortunate that civic sense is something we need to develop looking at the society around us but no one teaches us. 

You know its common sense...yeah, it's common sense and it's not common. Takes time.  

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Friday evening Dangal movie ki vella local AMC lo, 9:30 PM show so holiday season start ayindi and lots of crowd came to watch the movie. Which is fine, nothing wrong with that.

Please explain why our desi people behave like this. One fellow sits at one of the corner seats and his buddy sits 6-7 seats away from him, they put a jacket, a phone, a sweater etc etc in the seats between them. The seats aren't numbered so anyone can sit anywhere and it's first come first serve. I have never seen American people behave this way, if you come late to the theater sit in the front row as simple as that. Okadini adigithey his friend got stuck in traffic ani cheppi 8 seats hold chesadu, I didn't want to argue as it's the festive season so I ended up sitting in the front rows. But vaadu traffic lo stuck avvakunda munde start avali ani common sense leda, and how's that someone else's concern?

Why do we exclusively see only desis behave this way??? Please explain to me. I mean we are the "best and the brightest" with Bachelor's, Master's, double Master's kadaa but this is basic common sense and common courtesy. For a culture that claims it's the oldest in the world, why do it's people behave in such a silly manner in public. I have lodged a complaint with the theater manager asking him to announce not to indulge in such a behavior before the show btw. I am pretty sure that our people still won't follow the rule though, knowing our discipline and civic sense.

I totally agree with u, I did the  same thing couple of months ago by complaining to the manager, Leave about 8 seats, ppl r  shamelessly blocking whole rows!

Bro nuvu desi movies ki asalu vellava ? It's quite common... nenu ayithe dengey ani cheppi kurchunta. 1 or 2 seats ok man but mareee row row antha aapi dengutaruuu

2 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Bro nuvu desi movies ki asalu vellava ? It's quite common... nenu ayithe dengey ani cheppi kurchunta. 1 or 2 seats ok man but mareee row row antha aapi dengutaruuu

I don't go to desi movies that commonly unless it's got really good reviews.

Chala rojula tarvata Dangal ki vella movie toh baatu manolla uncivilized behavior choosa.

21 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Hahaha u dis not raise a fuss because its festival season.. ala ela, eppudu okela vundali kadhaaaa nuvvu... nuvvu festival season ani fuss cheyaledhu alaane vaallu kuda friends vasthunnaru ani seats aapukunnaaru, friends raakunda vunte aapukoru kadhaaa

Whether I complained or not is immaterial. Oka rule unnappudu public lo unnappudu konchem civility and courtesy toh behave cheyatam is part of being human. Guess you didn't learn that, India lo elano ilanti behavior ni part of the culture chesaru. Why not behave a little more civilized when you live in a multi cultural society.

Manamemito mana lack of discipline ento andariki choopinchi manani manamu insult chesukovala ila?

4 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Yeah idiotic fellows, manollani theater nundi ban cheyali ila chesthey from the next time onwards.

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Our culture is the oldest on earth. We taught the world how to count. We taught the world civilization.

But it's unfortunate that no one taught civic sense and very unfortunate that civic sense is something we need to develop looking at the society around us but no one teaches us. 

You know its common sense...yeah, it's common sense and it's not common. Takes time.  

Yeah plus manam chepithey ikkada people defending some uncivilized actions.