Peaceful moderate muslims sat quiet and deny these facts

yomama

These figures are a rough estimate of the death of non-Muslims by the political act of jihad.

Africa Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa. 120 million Africans

Christians The number of Christians martyred by Islam is 9 million [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-10] . A rough estimate by Raphael Moore in History of Asia Minor is that another 50 million died in wars by jihad. So counting the million African Christians killed in the 20th century we have: 60 million Christians

Hindus Koenard Elst in Negationism in India gives an estimate of 80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India. [Koenard Elst, Negationism in India, Voice of India, New Delhi, 2002, pg. 34.] The country of India today is only half the size of ancient India, due to jihad. The mountains near India are called the Hindu Kush, meaning the “funeral pyre of the Hindus.” 80 million Hindus

Buddhists Buddhists do not keep up with the history of war. Keep in mind that in jihad only Christians and Jews were allowed to survive as dhimmis (servants to Islam) everyone else had to convert or die. Jihad killed the Buddhists in Turkey, Afghanistan, along the Silk Route, and in India. The total is roughly 10 million. [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-1.] 10 million Buddhists

Jews Oddly enough there were not enough Jews killed in jihad to significantly affect the totals of the Great Annihilation. The jihad in Arabia was 100 percent effective, but the numbers were in the thousands, not millions. After that, the Jews submitted and became the dhimmis (servants and second class citizens) of Islam and did not have geographic political power.

This gives a rough estimate of 270 million killed by jihad.

• 2 weeks later...

yomama.. oka chinna doubt.

ee mslims meeda hatrd posts enduku vestav? as far as I know ee db lo no muslms..  so mostly neeku supporting posts ee vastai or neutral. manchi debate jaragali ante we need to invite turks here. ee posts chusi ikkada evarikaina mslms frnds unte they dont grow hatred among them. so what is the purpose?

Just now, tables said:

yomama.. oka chinna doubt.

ee mslims meeda hatrd posts enduku vestav? as far as I know ee db lo no muslms..  so mostly neeku supporting posts ee vastai or neutral. manchi debate jaragali ante we need to invite turks here. ee posts chusi ikkada evarikaina mslms frnds unte they dont grow hatred among them. so what is the purpose?

Correction, citing historic facts is not hatred. It means education. FYI I don't hate Muslims, am helping them in a way.

7 minutes ago, yomama said:

Correction, citing historic facts is not hatred. It means education. FYI I don't hate Muslims, am helping them in a way.

helping them antunnav kada... "them" anevaalu ikkada leru ani antunna.

7 minutes ago, tables said:

I would say it will be more useful if you post these on your fb or twitter where you at least know there are some mslms frends following you. (may be you already are).

😂 I got some warnings on Twitter from Muslims and some people started abusing peacefully. It doesn't change the fact about Koran and Sharia. My fight is to educate those idiots who still follow ruthless warlord ideology.

3 hours ago, tables said:

I would say it will be more useful if you post these on your fb or twitter where you at least know there are some mslms frends following you. (may be you already are).

because this db is safe space for him to say whatever he wants, as long as its not against the stalwarts of this db (caste neutral hypocrites).

but what about you? mari intha metthaga aduguthunnav why these posts ani.. nenu cultural appropriation through halal ani post vesinappudu edho pedda pudingi laaga egiraav, why are you anti-muslim ani? fcuking joker.

25 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

because this db is safe space for him to say whatever he wants, as long as its not against the stalwarts of this db (caste neutral hypocrites).

but what about you? mari intha metthaga aduguthunnav why these posts ani.. nenu cultural appropriation through halal ani post vesinappudu edho pedda pudingi laaga egiraav, why are you anti-muslim ani? fcuking joker.

nuvvu inthe inka..maarav le. continue ur song.

26 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nenu ade cheptunna ippudu kuda.... anti halal (infact any minority religion customs)  post veste what is the use? veyalsina place lo veste use untadi.. 

2 minutes ago, tables said:

nenu ade cheptunna ippudu kuda.... anti halal (infact any minority religion customs)  post veste what is the use? veyalsina place lo veste use untadi.. 

haha.. big difference between what I posted, what this guy posts. 

anyway, I'm also saying the same thing. You lost your cool on me because it is acceptable here to abuse me. The TS is doing the same. He posts sh1t here, because its acceptable here. your question is somewhat moot.

5 minutes ago, tables said:

anti minority religion, customs? lol. you have no clue what you are talking about, as usual.

2 billion people following a book written by a guy, who claimed that it was passed to him by God through an angel. What did he do with that? Massacred thousands barbarically and used those teachings for political affluence. Married some 10 woman? 

It's scary to see the numbers and alarming that they are bound by those rules even today. 

E days lo deyyalu devudlu kanbadtay ante first question era nek mentala AA Antares, alantidi vadevado angel chudatam , adi vaditone matladadam endo...Daniki malli justification okati religion ani. Karma ra babu.