Full time jobs ela search cheyyali ??

budamkayabalraj

Java/bigdata lo 5 years experience undi ... Including Core Java + web application

Edina Product base companies or some big companies ( like Amazon & others) search cheddam ani undi .. but I m going through Indeed, Dice other sites. Ekkada chusina staffing companies ve ekkuva requirements unnayi .. 

Pedda companies list emana unnaya ?? Amazon, Google ...... 

Please throw some light 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• princeofheaven

• budamkayabalraj

• tennisluvr

• allu_potato

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed lo nee metro area lo chudu

AMZN FB MSFT lanti companies ki Linked IN lo recruiters untaru, vallani contact ayyi resume ivvu

But ee companies lo interview lo dabidi dibide sestaru

12 minutes ago, budamkayabalraj said:

Java/bigdata lo 5 years experience undi ... Including Core Java + web application

Edina Product base companies or some big companies ( like Amazon & others) search cheddam ani undi .. but I m going through Indeed, Dice other sites. Ekkada chusina staffing companies ve ekkuva requirements unnayi .. 

Please throw some light 

best & fast through Referrals

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Indeed lo nee metro area lo chudu

AMZN FB MSFT lanti companies ki Linked IN lo recruiters untaru, vallani contact ayyi resume ivvu

But ee companies lo interview lo dabidi dibide sestaru

Yeah matta lo contracting ki inka time ipoindhi ani fix ayyanu .. 

so pedda companies ke trying ... algs & other stuff preparing ... 

10 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Company Careers Website lo apply chey or linkedin thru apply ..

naku companies list kavali .. so that I can apply ... manaka telisinavi konne companies 

Applying for jobs on company websites, indeed and dice is a thing of the past.

Tell me one thing, do you have a Github profile? Do you have any technical articles you have contributed to, source code you have contributed to open source projects etc?

If not start doing that. Linkedin lo Inmail feature nundi recruiters themselves will message you if you have any of the above. Stop chasing the job and let the right job chase after you.

Good luck with your search.

6 minutes ago, budamkayabalraj said:

naku companies list kavali .. so that I can apply ... manaka telisinavi konne companies 

One idea I followed back in 2008 when I graduated from Master's was to go to Google or Yahoo Finance and pick a particular sector i.e., could be Oil and Gas, Automobiles etc etc. Then find the list of companies that are publicly traded, and go to their websites and apply there.

My roommate found a job within 2 months that way even at the height of recession, I unfortunately got interviews but couldn't find jobs as most of the projects ran out of funding by then. You might still apply that idea and see if it works, remember that you can only find publicly traded companies that way though.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

One idea I followed back in 2008 when I graduated from Master's was to go to Google or Yahoo Finance and pick a particular sector i.e., could be Oil and Gas, Automobiles etc etc. Then find the list of companies that are publicly traded, and go to their websites and apply there.

My roommate found a job within 2 months that way even at the height of recession, I unfortunately got interviews but couldn't find jobs as most of the projects ran out of funding by then. You might still apply that idea and see if it works, remember that you can only find publicly traded companies that way though.

my technique is to do that and check their names in myvisajobs

if they have a H1 entry recently i apply otherwise i dont waste time..

16 minutes ago, budamkayabalraj said:

Yeah matta lo contracting ki inka time ipoindhi ani fix ayyanu .. 

so pedda companies ke trying ... algs & other stuff preparing ... 

assalu em prep avtunnavo seppu

I too want to switch to FTE but ekkada prep start / end cheyyalo ardam kavatla

33 minutes ago, budamkayabalraj said:

Please throw some light 

trump thatha chepadu kada no hiring

Amazon stopped hiring in US and they hire only in offshore. better go to india

Just now, allu_potato said:

trump thatha chepadu kada no hiring

Amazon stopped hiring in US and they hire only in offshore. better go to india

AMZN accepting H1 transfer according to quora