Fulltime job with I140

apparao123

11 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

even after jan...fraudulent ani case petti revoke cheyachu employer...do you know that ?

its not that easy. consultancy vaadu ala case lu pedithey consultants ooorukuntara. vallu cases vestharu. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Novak_Djokovic

• Vaampire

• tom bhayya

• allu_potato

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

patha i140 revoke chesaka kooda pd use cheyyochu. 

one of my friend recently did that. old company revoke chesaka, kotha company vallu gc start chesaru.

one of my friend recently did that. old company revoke chesaka, kotha company vallu gc start chesaru.---grace period untadi emo...but too risk involved emo...

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

its not that easy. consultancy vaadu ala case lu pedithey consultants ooorukuntara. vallu cases vestharu. 

ok....not sure ...if anybody did this in the past ...

25 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

one of my friend recently did that. old company revoke chesaka, kotha company vallu gc start chesaru.---grace period untadi emo...but too risk involved emo...

More than 50% of hlb folks do that.

ala cheyyakunda okke company lo 10 yrs stick ayithey career lo growth undadhu assalu

9 hours ago, apparao123 said:

bhayya .....i am working for a client in NJ.....they have offered mr fulltime with them.....right now iam with desi consulting firm.......with my I140 approved........Is it a good move to take fulltime position at this atge....i want to settle in TX.............my prioroty date is 2012.........Looking at priority dates ...it will take atleast 4..5 years to get to 2012............If i take this position in NJ....do i need to stay back with them still i get my EAD/GC.....Wil it be possible to a new job in TX ..even with I 140?.....Please give your suggestions...I am not able to decide 

ee part ardam kavatla , does your client have presence in Texas

11 hours ago, apparao123 said:

bhayya .....i am working for a client in NJ.....they have offered mr fulltime with them.....right now iam with desi consulting firm.......with my I140 approved........Is it a good move to take fulltime position at this atge....i want to settle in TX.............my prioroty date is 2012.........Looking at priority dates ...it will take atleast 4..5 years to get to 2012............If i take this position in NJ....do i need to stay back with them still i get my EAD/GC.....Wil it be possible to a new job in TX ..even with I 140?.....Please give your suggestions...I am not able to decide 

Post your I140 copy then I will answer your question to make sure if it is valid or not

7 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

2011 nundi PDs unna vallu hopes pettukovadhu next 5 yrs GC kosam.. career settle chesukondi full times theesukuni.. consulting biscuit

Full time ventane GC start cheyyadu kadha.....and vaadu future lo H1B revoke chesthe seedha India ki vellali kadha...

3 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Full time ventane GC start cheyyadu kadha.....and vaadu future lo H1B revoke chesthe seedha India ki vellali kadha...

already 140 untundhi ga so 1 yr late ga start chesina gc process not a problem, ippudu 60 days grace period undhi kadha so layoff chesina we will have some time

Just now, tom bhayya said:

already 140 untundhi ga so 1 yr late ga start chesina gc process not a problem, ippudu 60 days grace period undhi kadha so layoff chesina we will have some time

Nice. Aithe full time better.

full time veluthe they take advantage bhayya. they will make you support evening and morning calls.

they hire desis as fulltime employees for support activities where Ammercan can't do . it is the truth don't do fultime