etihad travel date change cheyyali- any idea

eclipse

I booked tickets through travel agent....fvomerica to india travel chesaa now in india..... from india to vomerica..family emergency valla ...travel date postpone cheyyali..

travel agent vaadiki call chesthe ticket ki 350 $ li antunnadu...4 tickets ....vammo...em cheyyalo telusthaledu..DB la evaranna reschedule chesaraa..should I call etihad ? emanna chances unnaya for low cost

acutal per iteneray charge chestharani vinna ..per ticket ante vachipothadi... ):...jara salahalu cheppagalau

etihad worst airline services....

try to call direct customer service ...and talk to them....

leka pothe....see if you have free cancellation ...then re-book the tickets if possible...

or else pay $350 per ticket...

if u can call and tell them medical emergency, u can post pone for free or some times they charge 150$. one of my friend did. its not eithhad. I  not sure how it works. you better work directly with airlines than agents  

i booked thru expedia for my parents last yr.. i wanted to reschedule their departure from USA. I called etihad, they said call travel agency! Ticket change fee is $350 per traveller plus fare difference. 

Did you use CC for booking the flight tickets? Does that CC offer you travel insurance if tickets are booked using that CC? If so, go ahead and change travel dates, you can file claim later with CC company.

Family emergency antunav, is any of your immediate relative hospitalized? If yes, can you get a letter from the hospital stating the same. Letter unte, go ahead and pay ticket change fee. You can get it reimbursed by Etihad after you are back in the US.

PM me if you need more info. 

Agent through book sesthe you have to go through them, Etihad tho direct ga book sesthe 200$per ticket plus fare difference, agent through aithe vadu chepindhe, 

Else insurance buy chese option undemo chudu , insurance buy chesi reschedule seyi

called etihad customer care ..

200$ date change fee + 40$ service fee + $ change in price of the ticket antunnadu----- per person.. @~`   

Travel agent gaadu bumper offer la ticket konnadu so price difference is more antunnad..

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

called etihad customer care ..

200$ date change fee + 40$ service fee + $ change in price of the ticket antunnadu----- per person.. @~`   

Travel agent gaadu bumper offer la ticket konnadu so price difference is more antunnad..

oka saari commit aithe vaalla maata vaallu kuda vinaru baa airlines - lyt lelo and difference amount pay karo - naaku telisi eh options work cheyyav bro @~`

15 hours ago, eclipse said:

I booked tickets through travel agent....fvomerica to india travel chesaa now in india..... from india to vomerica..family emergency valla ...travel date postpone cheyyali..

travel agent vaadiki call chesthe ticket ki 350 $ li antunnadu...4 tickets ....vammo...em cheyyalo telusthaledu..DB la evaranna reschedule chesaraa..should I call etihad ? emanna chances unnaya for low cost

acutal per iteneray charge chestharani vinna ..per ticket ante vachipothadi... ):...jara salahalu cheppagalau

350$ is very cheap actually , past lo idey time lo postpone cheytaani i had to pay 45k rupees ... even if u call ethihad the'll say that they cant do anything because u booked through an agent ... u can try if u want to..