Bharath varsh

yomama

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

tamil ippudu India lo undi, but ee TS lantollaki Tamil antey chinna choopu. So they have no right to claim other people's achievements as theirs.

They were trading outposts man. Cholas didn't care much about ruling those regions. Not much literature available, even from Tamil texts about these areas were governed. Cholas were like the East India Company. 

Tamil mida chinna chupu anedi India lo unna most of the people ki untadi man not only tamil mana daridram endi ante manam chepadanki goppaga cheptam we have these many states these many languages ani kani malli thippi chuste manaku pakka state odu ante padadu.. vere valani anadam nduku le man nenu kuda okapudu alage undevadni never use to like Tamilians and Tamil Nadu but my views changed now because time changes everything.. oka post lo anadu ani prathi datnlo adhe antav nduku man.

I donno much history man and I really feel bad about it, chinapudu school lo sakaga chepevale kadu anni rakala access unapudu manaki sadivi telsukune opike ledu anduke ivala post chusi at least adi aina telsukuna that it was once ruled by Cholas.. Donno much about them also but yes they were part of India ani telsu 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• yomama

• 4Vikram

• micxas

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, someone from Tamilnadu has almost nothing in common with someone from North India. 

Why should India be one nation? adhi cheppu. especially when India is infringing on state rights with stupid sh1t policies.

bharata varsha daaka velli poyaav.

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

Tamil mida chinna chupu anedi India lo unna most of the people ki untadi man not only tamil mana daridram endi ante manam chepadanki goppaga cheptam we have these many states these many languages ani kani malli thippi chuste manaku pakka state odu ante padadu.. vere valani anadam nduku le man nenu kuda okapudu alage undevadni never use to like Tamilians and Tamil Nadu but my views changed now because time changes everything.. oka post lo anadu ani prathi datnlo adhe antav nduku man.

I donno much history man and I really feel bad about it, chinapudu school lo sakaga chepevale kadu anni rakala access unapudu manaki sadivi telsukune opike ledu anduke ivala post chusi at least adi aina telsukuna that it was once ruled by Cholas.. Donno much about them also but yes they were part of India ani telsu 

haha.. aitey tamilolla gurinchi goppaga raaya manu first. before claiming their legacy as his.

18 minutes ago, yomama said:

aa parts ni direct ga rule cheyleka due to the distance akkada oka son ikkada oka son ni vadilaru, angkor wat biggest vaishnava temple in the world in combodia or Laos was built by a king of chola dynasty. Adi ite asal accomplishment ani cheppali enta pedda temple .

Angkor Wat is a temple complex in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world, with the site measuring 162.6 hectares

kncham comedy ga undi akada oka son ikada oka son ante but yes Cambodia temple gurunchi chaala sarlu chusna it was really a great monument 

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. aitey tamilolla gurinchi goppaga raaya manu first. before claiming their legacy as his.

why would I ask man, nuvu rich rich ani antav kada nuvu rastava vala gurunchi ekada aina manchiga ledu kada something similar with him as well

8 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

not knowing about history is not a big deal. It is just one of the interesting things to know about the world around us. plenty others exist too. but using history to promote enmity is something else.

What is the TS trying to do, writing about some muslim this, that. What is the relevance of all that in modern times?

Is he implying that muslims are waiting for the chance to grab power and suppress Hindus in India? The logical conclusion to all the sh1t he writes is that only.

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

why would I ask man, nuvu rich rich ani antav kada nuvu rastava vala gurunchi ekada aina manchiga ledu kada something similar with him as well

rich rich ki enti sambandam?

nuvvu nannu askuthunnav, vaadini enduku ala antunnav ani. neeku enduku askaali anipinchindi? 

you may not know of his hatred of tamils, but I do. So enduku nannu lite teeskomannavo cheppu.

9 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

thank god, mughal empire China daaka pola. lekuntey ee laantollu muslims ni thidthu, daanni kooda claim chesthaaru.

andulo neeku hypocrisy kanipinchaka povachu. naaku kanipinchindi.

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

HInduism eppudaina fall avvalsindhey ra, kondey ga.

nuvvu cheppedhi etla undantey, USSR fall ki Reagan ae reason annattu. No ra. Reagan was just one of the million reasons. USSR imploded because of internal contradictions with communist philosophy and practice.

a religion that enables enslavement of a section of its own people cannot flourish.

last ki jews laaga, akkada koncham, ikkada koncham migilipothaaru. anthaku minchi emi jaragadu.

arey erri pulkha hinduism was never the reason to fallout, it was the greed of kings and divisons that led to the downfall. urke kukka laga vagaku ussr couldnt stay united due to multiple reasons and economic depression was the prime reason! Urke akkada rendu pages ikkada rendu pages chadivi atikinchi maku cheppaku , we read more history than you! ikkade ardam avtondi nek ematra,m knowledge undo, soviet fall out was the biggest tragedy they ever faced and you are mocking it. 25 million people were displaced over night!! Nek ye matter lo kuda in depth knowledge ledu anta aa leftist TV brain washed ideologies tappa, just like your ambitions for tamil elam and separate tamil nation! 

Nen db lo ninnu evadito aina sare to the point argue cheyadam ippadi varaku chudledu not even a single instance !!@3$%

Time and again i proved it here, malli chesta. E topic enti? india ela unindi bharat varsh time lo, enta land mass unindi and how far hinduism was practiced across the land mass ani chestunnam. What did you do? you mocked the religion you claim that you were born into, then you went ahead spewing random BS on ussr, are you mentally unstable or what? 

contradictions anni societies lo unayi, you are a living example for starters!

jews laga na, wow! jews were hunted like animals, poor people lost everything! 

Hindu religion never enabled enslavement, it was a work of few arrogant bastards(who twisted sanatan dharma)! No they didnt interpret anything from hinduism , it was plain blasphemy! nuv half knowledge to varnas valla hinduism matta kudsindi antav, i know what lower castes dealt with, matter of fact kammas were sudras(farmers) according to varna system, doesnt mean that i have to hold a grudge on bramhins for segregating my ancestors, kammas worked hard, fought well and climbed ranks to naickers in your very own tamil nadu! 

They never decimated populations based on some stupid asss interpretations from any book! cite one source before you go on ranting around like a mad cuntt that says hindus decimated a religion based on GITA! %$#$

simple ra bhai. Tamil history does not align with India's history. India is a recent political creation. and may cease to exist in the future.

especially when you have repressed or overt hatred of Tamils. Have the decency to stop claiming their legacy.

more so, when you try to use that pit one against the other.

greed of kings, and divisions aa.. malla..

adhey nee 'in-depth' knowledge of history? that people didn't 'fight' for hinduism. haha..

there was nothing to fight ra pichoda. This political Hinduism is a recent creation to fool idiots like you into becoming political slaves. It worked amazingly well.