Bharath varsh

yomama

29 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

aah. so cute.

hyderabadi people biriyani awesome ani cheppi, hyderabadi muslims ni thittey laaga, idhi kooda anna maata.

kali kaalam antey idhenemo. manamey alavaatu cheskovaali.

arey pichi badacow hyd muslims ante folks who have their loyalty in the wrong place ani, those muslims who never denounced jihaaddd, those muslims who are naming their kids after timur,aurangazeb...., those muslims who live in india to convert others by force ! pichi pulkha hyd nawab rajakars ani separate armed guard form chesi enta mandi hindus ni harrass cheyle, enni atrocities commit cheyle present telangana lo? these hyd muslims consider them as heroes! I will condemn and voice against all those muslims who forgot their ancestors and are still engaging in silent warfare.  I dont think you have any knowledge in psy-ops, go and read a fcking book, may be start with a quran, suras and hadiths! 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• yomama

• 4Vikram

• micxas

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, yomama said:

arey pichi badacow hyd muslims ante folks who have their loyalty in the wrong place ani, those muslims who never denounced jihaaddd, those muslims who are naming their kids after timur,aurangazeb...., those muslims who live in india to convert others by force ! pichi pulkha hyd nawab rajakars ani separate armed guard form chesi enta mandi hindus ni harrass cheyle, enni atrocities commit cheyle present telangana lo? these hyd muslims consider them as heroes! I will condemn and voice against all those muslims who forgot their ancestors and are still engaging in silent warfare.  I dont think you have any knowledge in psy-ops, go and read a fcking book, may be start with a quran, suras and hadiths! 

rey rey, ee kathalu antha chinna pilladi ki sepko.

evadu etla brathakala ani nuvvu septhaava. baavundi ra. 

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

simple ra bhai. Tamil history does not align with India's history. India is a recent political creation. and may cease to exist in the future.

especially when you have repressed or overt hatred of Tamils. Have the decency to stop claiming their legacy.

more so, when you try to use that pit one against the other.

so peaceful, your agendas are always straight, glad i dont even have to grill you like that fool bhai!

As you requested, i might consider that if you stop spewing hatred on hindus and india! As a singapore cuck you got no rights whatsoever!

Just now, yomama said:

so peaceful, your agendas are always straight, glad i dont even have to grill you like that fool bhai!

As you requested, i might consider that if you stop spewing hatred on hindus and india! As a singapore cuck you got no rights whatsoever!

ah, US cucks are special. They have the supernatural ability to claim the whole world, while pouring bile on non-whites.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

ah, US cucks are special. They have the supernatural ability to claim the whole world, while pouring bile on non-whites.

who ever you are referring to, you dont find them here, try it in voat may be you will get analled today@3$%

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

even if you consider what I write as 'hatred', I write it in a forum full of Hindus, and Indians. Why haven't I been banned yet? @3$%

because its not hatred.

you, on the other hand sit on forum of Hindus, and Telugus and write trash about muslims and Tamils. Are you trying to poison Telugu people or what? 

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

who ever you are referring to, you dont find them here, try it in voat may be you will get analled today@3$%

nah, I was referring to you. How dumb are you to not get it? @3$%

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

greed of kings, and divisions aa.. malla..

adhey nee 'in-depth' knowledge of history? that people didn't 'fight' for hinduism. haha..

there was nothing to fight ra pichoda. This political Hinduism is a recent creation to fool idiots like you into becoming political slaves. It worked amazingly well.

As an atheist i dont know what branch of hinduism you are referring to, you should start a thread with that title and enlighten us more!! %$#$

Look at you hell-bent in destroying hinduism and dont even have basic knowledge of what sanatan dharma stands for, may be you should read gita or upanishads! 

comfortably skipped replying to islam question!! i see what you are doing here, libtard tacs at best!@3$%

Just now, yomama said:

As an atheist i dont know what branch of hinduism you are referring to, you should start a thread with that title and enlighten us more!! %$#$

Look at you hell-bent in destroying hinduism and dont even have basic knowledge of what sanatan dharma stands for, may be you should read gita or upanishads! 

comfortably skipped replying to islam question!! i see what you are doing here, libtard tacs at best!@3$%

Atheist worrying about branches of Hinduism? haha.. some atheist you are.

Is this where I get lectures on how how atheism is also part of Hinduism?.. pls spare me that man.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

even if you consider what I write as 'hatred', I write it in a forum full of Hindus, and Indians. Why haven't I been banned yet? @3$%

because its not hatred.

you, on the other hand sit on forum of Hindus, and Telugus and write trash about muslims and Tamils. Are you trying to poison Telugu people or what? 

@3$% pay per views is the answer you dumbfck, dont try that BS on me, you might fool others here. Am well aware of the DB moderation. ohhh look at you getting butthurt for calling out muslims and tamils!! You are like a transgendered version of burkha dutt spewing hatred on india and acting all nice with indians in db especially dalits(donno wtf you ever did for them in real world pffff empty bowls make loud noise like you son).

35 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

rich rich ki enti sambandam?

nuvvu nannu askuthunnav, vaadini enduku ala antunnav ani. neeku enduku askaali anipinchindi? 

you may not know of his hatred of tamils, but I do. So enduku nannu lite teeskomannavo cheppu.

As I said I am not much into Tamil hatred but have seen things and people around me and also said before that I was one of them but I would say I am not like a core hater, just nachedi kadu valu ante even Tamil ante but ipudu istam ani kadu but I have some respect for them and yes I do hate some Tamil people as well when I come across them and the very first thing I want to learn is Tamil and Yes I know a bit much of Tamil now.. still learning..I am not favoring his side or not against you just was happy with the information he provided and yes you can quote him if he making no sense at all anthe kani complete ga thapu ante inka I cant say anything man

34 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

thank god, mughal empire China daaka pola. lekuntey ee laantollu muslims ni thidthu, daanni kooda claim chesthaaru.

andulo neeku hypocrisy kanipinchaka povachu. naaku kanipinchindi.

Muslims ante hate ani em ledu man I lived all my life back home surrounded by Muslims and have seen them being good and being worst as well...  But what I hate about them is (Not all though) they feel and believe that everything written in the book they follow is correct and some even dont even have common sense at all to think... And yes there are people in every religion in that way I guess and also yes we are more biased towards Hinduism or Hindutva because we were born in that and we are literally forced to it untill certain time.. 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Atheist worrying about branches of Hinduism? haha.. some atheist you are.

Is this where I get lectures on how how atheism is also part of Hinduism?.. pls spare me that man.

Bitch atheism is a part of hinduism and hinduism is a way of life. Jeez i had repeat this like 10 fcking times in the same damn thread to get through that thick skull, go read a book! Because aint nobody gonna listen to your left wing liberal sickular BS@3$% you should get it by now that people already voted for modi, its already done son! you guys can cry all damn day, aint nothing gonna change and iam telling you, its going to get worse for people like you!! There are billion hindus in india and internet is reaching the masses this year. So congress traitors days are numbered, sonia should be looking for a house in italy to relocate soon!! That bitchh got no place in india!

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

pay per views is the answer you dumbfck, dont try that BS on me, you might fool others here. Am well aware of the DB moderation. ohhh look at you getting butthurt for calling out muslims and tamils!! You are like a transgendered version of burkha dutt spewing hatred on india and acting all nice with indians in db especially dalits(donno wtf you ever did for them in real world pffff empty bowls make loud noise like you son).

Too bad, you can't find a better db with a better moderation policy to sell your wares without being challenged.

I'm calling out your hypocrisy for claiming muslim and tamil kingdoms as your own. 

See one guy even spoke up on your behalf. don't let him down by abusing tamils in front of him man. @3$%

Tamil valla telivi endo andarki telsu amma free fans, amma free free free freee ani motham free ani sukhalaki marigindru kodukul! malla amma ki matram 1000 acres , 100kgs gold , fleet of vehicles kavali, same hypocrisy like this tamil idiot, singapore lo untadu, money undi adi idi ani erri pappa laga db lo ethul padtadu, malli endo of the day dalits are dying in india, upper castes are killing people ani langa edpul edustadu endo vidu vidi edava sodi chal hud+-

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

Tamil valla telivi endo andarki telsu amma free fans, amma free free free freee ani motham free ani sukhalaki marigindru kodukul! malla amma ki matram 1000 acres , 100kgs gold , fleet of vehicles kavali, same hypocrisy like this tamil idiot, singapore lo untadu, money undi adi idi ani erri pappa laga db lo ethul padtadu, malli endo of the day dalits are dying in india, upper castes are killing people ani langa edpul edustadu endo vidu vidi edava sodi chal hud+-

why hating tamil people man they are good no