vaammo, ippudey sadiva Yomama dhi konni post lu.

lazybugger

edho first 2 lines sadivi reply chesetodini. 

ippudu sadivithey artham aitondi. Soviet fall was biggest tragedy anta. haha..

orey, mari Trump ni Putin cuck annaru kadha ani, nuvvu kooda Putin ki samarpinchukuney laa unnav ga. nee yavva.

navvaleka sastunna.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

edho first 2 lines sadivi reply chesetodini. 

ippudu sadivithey artham aitondi. Soviet fall was biggest tragedy anta. haha..

orey, mari Trump ni Putin cuck annaru kadha ani, nuvvu kooda Putin ki samarpinchukuney laa unnav ga. nee yavva.

navvaleka sastunna.

tragedy as in 25 million people were left state less due to the fall out ani, era me aravam vallu edi straight ga alochinchara? anni vankar tinkar matalena emana matter unda? nekelagu matter ledani ardam aindi inka po, nek quote chesi time waste.

I dont think you have in-depth knowledge on any subject. All you do is scratch the surface and feel like you mastered it. Phd thesis etla rasavo endo, all mix fruit juice bapath lekka unav nuv, i sincerely pity that great woman who is putting up with your shenanigans , if she didn't divorce you yet(Assumption ante ila undali ra pithrey@3$%)

17 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

inkenni ghoraalu choodaalo ee db lo.

nenu quit chesthunna.

9867543218972134972498217419284 th time@3$% nobody takes you seriously not even that 7 yr old kid, ever wondered what his friends are talking about you in their school? oh boy! @3$% 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, yomama said:

tragedy as in 25 million people were left state less due to the fall out ani, era me aravam vallu edi straight ga alochinchara? anni vankar tinkar matalena emana matter unda? nekelagu matter ledani ardam aindi inka po, nek quote chesi time waste.

I dont think you have in-depth knowledge on any subject. All you do is scratch the surface and feel like you mastered it. Phd thesis etla rasavo endo, all mix fruit juice bapath lekka unav nuv, i sincerely pity that great woman who is putting up with your shenanigans , if she didn't divorce you yet(Assumption ante ila undali ra pithrey@3$%)

so youtube lu choosi knowledge penchukommantav. anthey ga.

Just now, yomama said:

9867543218972134972498217419284 th time@3$% nobody takes you seriously not even that 7 yr old kid, ever wondered what his friends are talking about you in their school? oh boy! @3$% 

That 7yr old kid tells everyone who listens to him what an awesome guy his mama is.

because I can build robots on the fly. His profile, and my other nephews profile increases multiple folds when I'm around.

Not a dumbfcuk like you, who's still stuck with some garage door sh1t with arduino.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

That 7yr old kid tells everyone who listens to him what an awesome guy his mama is.

because I can build robots on the fly. His profile, and my other nephews profile increases multiple folds when I'm around.

Not a dumbfcuk like you, who's still stuck with some garage door sh1t with arduino.

yeah that sums up everything@3$%

4 hours ago, yomama said:

@3$% hahahaha tholu mandam gadu PhD koodana ?? oh man.. pogalam vochindi Universities ki @3$%

40 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Are you sure @3$%

This time 100% sure.

ee ghoraalani thattukoleka unna.

next Russian ukraine war lo Russia ki support chesey post lu chadavaalsi vastadi. anthaku mundu quit cheyyatam better kadha.