• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kal

• TheBrahmabull

• CricPokChic

• Ara_Tenkai

13 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

aa endi cheppu ? emindi ippudu ?

Ok.. but you think Pats defence is better than Cheifs to stop Steelers ?  ani antivi kada ippudu ne opinions maraya ani....

9 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Ok.. but you think Pats defence is better than Cheifs to stop Steelers ?  ani antivi kada ippudu ne opinions maraya ani....

that was a question to @kal - now to answer to your above , here is the response.  So many missed opportunities and AB got distracted somuch.. No running back for most of the game.  that being said, i only spoke about Rodgers being overrated and wished to see packers vs steelers. Now i dont understand your point here to bring some question that was pointed to some one else.  ??

Lastly you need to know the difference between Question vs statement . I don't want to get in to meaningless arguments with people who think they know everything and get excite for unknown reasons.. 

Cheers man..

8 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

that was a question to @kal - now to answer to your above , here is the response.  So many missed opportunities and AB got distracted somuch.. No running back for most of the game.  that being said, i only spoke about Rodgers being overrated and wished to see packers vs steelers. Now i dont understand your point here to bring some question that was pointed to some one else.  ??

Lastly you need to know the difference between Question vs statement . I don't want to get in to meaningless arguments with people who think they know everything and get excite for unknown reasons.. 

Cheers man..

cool man...i just wanted to say that pats defence can stop anybody either be it chiefs or steelers...just for discussion buddy....and 1.I never said and knew everything and I dont know still...2.I dont get excited foe unknown reasons....

1 hour ago, CricPokChic said:

cool man...i just wanted to say that pats defence can stop anybody either be it chiefs or steelers...just for discussion buddy....and 1.I never said and knew everything and I dont know still...2.I dont get excited foe unknown reasons....

If they can stop this year Falcons offense and win SB. BB and TB12 and Pats will be in the next level. 

I for one can say TB12 is better than Joe Montana. 

17 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

you are the instigator Lol @CricPokChic

@TheBrahmabull lite le bayya.

On 1/24/2017 at 10:29 AM, CricPokChic said:

eggjatly bro....

anyway, all I want is it should be a nail biting match unlike this season playoffs.

Whoever played better on that day should win..

My heart always goes to underdog but my favorite team is Patriots. evaru gelichina mixed emotions.

1 hour ago, kal said:

anyway, all I want is it should be a nail biting match unlike this season playoffs.

Whoever played better on that day should win..

My heart always goes to underdog but my favorite team is Patriots. evaru gelichina mixed emotions.

Pats will try and take away Falcons running game and will try to cut julio's productivity in half using double coverage with a high safety.

aaa pani pats D chesi pedthey, TB12 will handle the rest pick apart the coverage.

emo nailbiter undaka povachu win or loss it will be by 10 points anipisthundhi , hopefully Pats win