MS papalu

SteelHeart

7 minutes ago, SteelHeart said:

Need to share many stories that she told me that night. papam okadini MS lo full ga nakinchindi anta , 2 years full used anta for rides , lunches and dinners . that guy sincere ga deniki eppdu ante appdu ride iche vadu anta , grocieries teche vadu anta even some days food kuda techi ichevadu anta,she dont like that kind of jiddu ppl anta but she never used to say NO for his offers anta as free ga vastundi le manaki enduku ani. she didnt even allow him to do anything anta , malli chance iste manodu bore kotti offers ivadam manestadu emo ani. whats worst is even now that guy will sponser for tickets anta whenever she wants to travel to their friends place ( this papa did MS in central some where Ohio or Missori edo cheppindi. manaki enduku ani vinaledu name. but CST time zone.

she opened up completely now, full ga co-operating in day 2. This weekend till monday full kummudeee, new year ke she wants to try something like having choclate all over bdy , drunk and get fkdddd . papa too rasika sikamani.. 2 days lo baga open ayindi. and one of the hotest and wildest i have had my hands on.

bros will bump the thread on Tuesday.  leaving office early. not in a mood to type big stories now.. tueday full explain chesta 

%$#$

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteelHeart

• Android_Halwa

• JollyBoy

• BongaralaLingaraju

happy new year folks, had a tired weekend, eroju office lo kuda konni meetings unnai so couldnt bump the thread.

Time 4:10 PM pst, so oka 20 mins lo jump out of office.

On 12/30/2016 at 2:20 PM, SteelHeart said:

Need to share many stories that she told me that night. papam okadini MS lo full ga nakinchindi anta , 2 years full used anta for rides , lunches and dinners . that guy sincere ga deniki eppdu ante appdu ride iche vadu anta , grocieries teche vadu anta even some days food kuda techi ichevadu anta,she dont like that kind of jiddu ppl anta but she never used to say NO for his offers anta as free ga vastundi le manaki enduku ani. she didnt even allow him to do anything anta , malli chance iste manodu bore kotti offers ivadam manestadu emo ani. whats worst is even now that guy will sponser for tickets anta whenever she wants to travel to their friends place ( this papa did MS in central some where Ohio or Missori edo cheppindi. manaki enduku ani vinaledu name. but CST time zone.

she opened up completely now, full ga co-operating in day 2. This weekend till monday full kummudeee, new year ke she wants to try something like having choclate all over bdy , drunk and get fkdddd . papa too rasika sikamani.. 2 days lo baga open ayindi. and one of the hotest and wildest i have had my hands on.

bros will bump the thread on Tuesday.  leaving office early. not in a mood to type big stories now.. tueday full explain chesta 

This happened but anukunna antha range lo kadu, but will update soon

3 minutes ago, SteelHeart said:

endi vai.. intha busy unte how... janalu marchipotharu inga ee story ni..

16 hours ago, SteelHeart said:

bro.. nee creativity bagundi.. but fast ga aalochindi type cheyyu... u r taking too long... fantasies ki kuda intha time aa..?