• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naaperushiva

• tennisluvr

• Rendu

• samaja_varagamana

Veedi death ki chiru family ki em sambandham undi man. I have heard people saying Chiru destroyed his career etc but didn't see any conclusive proof to state that. 

Honestly Uday kiran is a very average actor, edo 2-3 movies correct timing toh hits ayyayi don't deny that. But vaadi dialogue delivery chaala comedy ga undedi. I don't think he would have been a great actor, Chiru or no Chiru. Tarun gaadu kooda aa rojullo hit actor mari, vaademayyado choodandi. 

PS: I am not a mega "abhimani" so I am not speaking out of any bias here. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Veedi death ki chiru family ki em sambandham undi man. I have heard people saying Chiru destroyed his career etc but didn't see any conclusive proof to state that. 

Honestly Uday kiran is a very average actor, edo 2-3 movies correct timing toh hits ayyayi don't deny that. But vaadi dialogue delivery chaala comedy ga undedi. I don't think he would have been a great actor, Chiru or no Chiru. Tarun gaadu kooda aa rojullo hit actor mari, vaademayyado choodandi. 

Vaadi valla aarthi em ayindo chudu

2 minutes ago, Rendu said:

Vaadi valla aarthi em ayindo chudu

Yeah affair gone wrong. But she died of a medical operation and it's complications didn't commit suicide like Uday right. 

If Uday's chances were scuttled due to Mega family's fingering in the mainstream movie career, he should have tried his luck in the small screen(TV Serials etc).  

Konchem sympathy undi audience lo plus he can be a decent actor when needed, so small screen meeda future baane undedi. I don't think Mega family would have tried to screw up his chances on the small screen since he's no competition to Mega film "andagallu" like Allu potato, Sollu sirish or the one of his own kind RCT. 

Plus TV serial actors make decent amount of money now a days. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah affair gone wrong. But she died of a medical operation and it's complications didn't commit suicide like Uday right. 

but chiru indirect ga ayina effected uday's opportunities man

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

but chiru indirect ga ayina effected uday's opportunities man

Don't deny that, I am not denying that. But Uday should have looked for alternate career options, suicide wasn't the right thing to do. Read my previous statement about acting in TV serials. 

If Uday's chances were scuttled due to Mega family's fingering in the mainstream movie career, he should have tried his luck in the small screen(TV Serials etc).  

Konchem sympathy undi audience lo plus he can be a decent actor when needed, so small screen meeda future baane undedi. I don't think Mega family would have tried to screw up his chances on the small screen since he's no competition to Mega film "andagallu" like Allu potato, Sollu sirish or the one of his own kind RCT. 

Plus TV serial actors make decent amount of money now a days. 

This point agreed ba....but see antha heights choosaaka...sudden gaa life ila ayipothey evaranna depression loki pothaaruga baa

This point agreed ba....but see antha heights choosaaka...sudden gaa life ila ayipothey evaranna depression loki pothaaruga baa

Highs and lows are part of life man, we can't be depressed and kill ourselves over that. I agree our TV serials aren't international standard and use the same rotta routine formulas, but there's a constant demand and a good income source for people that couldn't make it on the big screen anymore. 

Highs and lows are part of life man, we can't be depressed and kill ourselves over that. I agree our TV serials aren't international standard and use the same rotta routine forumals, but there's a constant demand and a good income source for people that couldn't make it on the big screen anymore. 

agreed..slow gaa edanna Tv show start chesina super sampaadhinchevaadu

agreed..slow gaa edanna Tv show start chesina super sampaadhinchevaadu

Exactly man. So while people can argue about how Chiru and his family destroyed his career on the big screen, I don't agree that they drove him to commit suicide. I don't think they would have wished for him to do that either. 

That was purely his decision, and it seems like it was more emotional than logical. He could have always cashed in the public sympathy in his favor man on the small screen.