Ola Cabs...down down..Modhu gallu andaru.

Mango

4 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Legal g proper agreeemnt l kpothe e drivers peekedhi emi ledhu..bad luck

ippudu auto laki samaanam ga e cabs vunnattu vunnavi ga hyd motham

Autos horrible man. Meters theesesaru total gaa. Vallu entha chepithe antha ippudu. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TampaChinnodu

• aviator

• Picha lite

• Spell_Hunter

Top Posters In This Topic

తెలంగాణ క్యాబ్‌ డ్రైవర్స్, ఓనర్స్‌ అసోసియేషన్‌ చేపట్టిన క్యాబ్‌ల బంద్‌తో శనివారం వేలాది వాహనాలు నిలిచిపోయాయి. ఓలా, ఉబెర్‌ క్యాబ్‌ సంస్థల వేధింపులకు వ్యతి రేకంగా పిలుపునిచ్చిన ఈ బంద్‌తో నూతన సంవత్సర వేడుకలకు ఆటంకం కలిగింది. అర్ధరాత్రి ఇళ్లకు వెళ్లేవారు అవస్థలు పడ్డారు. ముఖ్యంగా సికింద్రాబాద్, నాంపల్లి, కాచిగూడ ప్రధాన రైల్వే స్టేషన్లతో పాటు, శంషాబాద్‌ విమానాశ్ర యం నుంచి రాకపోకలు సాగించే ప్రయాణికులకు తీవ్ర అసౌకర్యం కలిగింది. వారు ఆటోలు, బస్సులు, అరకొరగా నడిచిన ఇతర సంస్థల క్యాబ్‌ సర్వీసులను ఆశ్ర యించారు. గ్రేటర్‌ ఆర్టీసీ నగరంలోని వివిధ ప్రాంతాల నుంచి విమానాశ్రయానికి 50 అదనపు బస్సులు నడిపినా ఇబ్బందులు తప్పలేదు. ఆదివారం నుంచి మరిన్ని బస్సులు పెంచుతామని ఆర్టీసీ తెలిపింది.

నగర వ్యాప్తంగా ధర్నాలు...
తెలంగాణ క్యాబ్‌ డ్రైవర్స్‌ అండ్‌ ఓనర్స్‌ అసోసి యేషన్‌ ఆధ్వర్యంలో నగరంలోని వివిధ ప్రాంతా ల్లో ధర్నాలు, ఆందోళనలు చేపట్టారు. ఆర్టీసీ క్రాస్‌రోడ్స్, మల్కాజిగిరి, ఈసీఐఎల్, సికింద్రా బాద్, ఉప్పల్, హైటెక్‌సిటీ, జూబ్లీహిల్స్, బంజారా హిల్స్, కూకట్‌పల్లి, పాతబస్తీ తదితర ప్రాంతాల్లో ఎక్కడికక్కడ క్యాబ్‌లను అడ్డు కున్నారు. పలుచోట్ల పోలీసులు ఆందోళన కారులను అదుపులోకి తీసుకున్నారు. మొత్తంగా ఓలా, ఉబెర్‌లకు చెందిన సుమారు లక్ష క్యాబ్‌ సర్వీసుల్లో 60 శాతానికి పైగా  నిలిచిపోయాయి.

డిమాండ్లు పరిష్కరించే వరకూ ఆందోళన...
తమ న్యాయమైన డిమాండ్లు పరిష్కారమయ్యే వరకు ఆందోళన విరమించబోమని, ఈ నెల 4 వరకు బంద్‌ పాటిస్తామని అసోసియేషన్‌ అధ్యక్షుడు శివ తెలిపారు. ఓలా, ఉబెర్‌ సంస్థల దోపిడీకి నిరసనగా సుందరయ్య పార్కు వద్ద సీఐటీయూ ఆధ్వర్యంలో నిరసన జరిగింది. డ్రైవర్లకు కనీస వేతనాలు, ఈఎస్‌ఐ, పీఎఫ్‌ వంటి సౌకర్యాలు కల్పించకుండా శ్రమ దోచు కుంటున్నారని సీఐటీయూ నాయకులు ఆరో పించారు. చాంద్రాయణగుట్ట, బాబానగర్‌ వద్ద ప్రధాన రహదారిపై క్యాబ్‌ డ్రైవర్లు పెద్దఎత్తున ఆందోళన చేపట్టారు.

ఉబెర్‌ అదనపు ఆకర్షణ...
క్యాబ్‌ల బంద్‌ నేపథ్యంలో ఉబెర్‌ సంస్థ శనివారం డ్రైవర్లకు అదనపు వేతనాలను ప్రకటించింది. నూతన సంవత్సర వేడుకల నేపథ్యంలో రద్దీని దృష్టిలో ఉంచుకొని సర్వీసులు నడిపేందుకు ముందుకు వచ్చే డ్రైవర్లకు రూ.8 వేల వరకు చెల్లించనున్నట్లు వారికి ఎస్‌ఎంఎస్‌లు పంపింది.

20 hours ago, Picha lite said:

idem logic... asalu idi ela work avthadi... uber/ola vadiki 300 loss kada every trip. i didnt get the point. pls elaborate

user acquisition kosam adi , janaalaki cabs alavatu cheytaaniki they came up with this strategy .... 500 rupees ayye trip ni they used to discount it for 200rs for the users and driver ki maatram they used to pay 500 rs ... idey kaakunda there are other incentives for the drivers to make them signup with Uber/Ola .. like day ki 11 trips complete chesthey they used to pay 2k bonus etc ..

Venture capital firms daggara nunchi billions of dollars investment teeskuni ochi they started funding this strategy , obviously this model wont sustain for a long time , gradually users ki offers taggichi even drivers ki kuda incentives taggichesthunnaru ,

manollu oka saari free ki alavaatu padithey kastam kada daani nunchi bayataki raavatam , the're expecting ola/uber to continue these freebies forever @3$% 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

user acquisition kosam adi , janaalaki cabs alavatu cheytaaniki they came up with this strategy .... 500 rupees ayye trip ni they used to discount it for 200rs and driver ki maatram they used to pay 500 rs ... idey kaakunda there are other incentives for the drivers to make them signup with Uber/Ola .. like day ki 11 trips complete chesthey they used to pay 2k bonus etc ..

Venture capital firms daggara nunchi billions of dollars investment teeskuni ochi they started funding this strategy , obviously this model wont sustain for a long time , gradually users ki offers taggichi even drivers ki kuda incentives taggichesthunnaru ,

manollu oka saari free ki alavaatu padithey kastam kada daani nunchi bayataki raavatam , the're expecting ola/uber to continue these freebies forever @3$% 

GP

58 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

user acquisition kosam adi , janaalaki cabs alavatu cheytaaniki they came up with this strategy .... 500 rupees ayye trip ni they used to discount it for 200rs for the users and driver ki maatram they used to pay 500 rs ... idey kaakunda there are other incentives for the drivers to make them signup with Uber/Ola .. like day ki 11 trips complete chesthey they used to pay 2k bonus etc ..

ohh intha katha unda:3D_Smiles_153:

1 hour ago, BUDDY said:

well said, auto fare kante ola takkuvaki vostondi ante janaalu think bhi cheyyaru that they r gettin used to a bait, own car drive cheste pade expense oka cab ki ela padtundi anedi kuda think cheyyatledu, ipudu cabs alavaatu aina vaallaki untadi  hyd lo @3$%

3 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

well said, auto fare kante ola takkuvaki vostondi ante janaalu think bhi cheyyaru that they r gettin used to a bait, own car drive cheste pade expense oka cab ki ela padtundi anedi kuda think cheyyatledu, ipudu cabs alavaatu aina vaallaki untadi  hyd lo @3$%

It will probably still be cheaper and convenient than going in Autos. It will also decrease the traffic issues if there are less Autos on roads. 

2 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

It will probably still be cheaper and convenient than going in Autos. It will also decrease the traffic issues if there are less Autos on roads. 

i can only agree partly buddy, 500 fare undedi 200 ki istunnadu ola, just to make a huge customer base and from there on ppl ll move on - i know ppl who make less than 20 k and take ola share cab daily for their jobs. once these incentives are gone, i dont think they could afford it from the same paycheck..coming to autos yes i do agree 

2 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

i can only agree partly buddy, 500 fare undedi 200 ki istunnadu ola, just to make a huge customer base and from there on ppl ll move on - i know ppl who make less than 20 k and take ola share cab daily for their jobs. once these incentives are gone, i dont think they could afford it from the same paycheck..coming to autos yes i do agree 

It is pure Supply and Demand. The present drivers wont get more salaries outside. They just have to accept market reality and move on. 

Although It is possible that some drivers didn't researched completely and thought subsidies will be there for ever. Unfortunate situation for them.

Just now, TampaChinnodu said:

It is pure Supply and Demand. The present drivers wont get more salaries outside. They just have to accept market reality and move on. 

Although It is possible that some drivers didn't researched completely and thought subsidies will be there for ever. Unfortunate situation for them.

drivers ki teliyaka they have signed up n now it luks lyk ola z playing games to make sure drivers dont get their incentives. I myself have wondered how could ola outbeat uber in the first place since uber has an established bandwidth in the states but thats what an indian cmpny could do - deceit n dishonesty and they have always got their play cards with govt on their side n money power etc i guess @~`

4 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

drivers ki teliyaka they have signed up n now it luks lyk ola z playing games to make sure drivers dont get their incentives. I myself have wondered how could ola outbeat uber in the first place since uber has an established bandwidth in the states but thats what an indian cmpny could do - deceit n dishonesty and they have always got their play cards with govt on their side n money power etc i guess @~`

Agreed. It was more beneficial for Drivers to sign up for Ola and they thought it will be like that for ever.