Plot sale in Hyderabad

timepass12

Ey vooru baa? Agent ki cheppu or friends circle lo cheppi pettu deal kudirinappudu me family members ni pampivvu neku docs pampisthey sign cheysi pampali anukunta, nenu searching area cheppi nenu teesukunta 

4 hours ago, zombie said:

Ey vooru baa? Agent ki cheppu or friends circle lo cheppi pettu deal kudirinappudu me family members ni pampivvu neku docs pampisthey sign cheysi pampali anukunta, nenu searching area cheppi nenu teesukunta 

Antha finalize aipotindi bro.... just nene sign cheyyali anthe. Only sign or ikkada edanna stamp vepiyyala?

2 minutes ago, timepass12 said:

Antha finalize aipotindi bro.... just nene sign cheyyali anthe. Only sign or ikkada edanna stamp vepiyyala?

Power of attorney mee family lo vallaki ivvu. Adhi work avvocchu during the registration. Nearest Indian embassy in lo try chey. Nee kosam format..

Special Power of Attorney

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS THAT I/We, ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­____________________________ (“the Grantor”) son of _______________________, residing at __________________________________ ______________

______________________________________, DO HEREBY NOMINATE, APPOINT AND CONSTITUTE, _____________________________, son/daughter of ________________________ (“the Attorney” who has subscribed his/her signature hereunder in token of identification) and at present residing at ________________________________________________________________________ to be my/our lawful Attorney in my/our name and on my/our behalf to do any one or all of the following acts, deeds, matters, and things, namely:-

1.     To buy any immovable property/ies on my/our behalf from any person, to execute agreement/s for sale and deeds, pay all monies (including deposits) in relation thereto, pay stamp duty, present such agreement/s and deeds for registration before appropriate Registrar/Sub-Registrar of Assurances,

2.     To take hold, defend possession, manage and maintain immovable properties acquired by me/us hereafter,

3.     To pay all taxes, rates, assessments, charges, expenses and other outgoings whatsoever payable for or on account of my/our properties or any part thereof and to insure any buildings thereon against loss or damage by fire and other risks as be deemed necessary and/or desirable and pay all premium for such insurances,

4.     To apply for and obtain electricity, gas, water, sewerage and/or connections of any utilities and/or to make alterations and/or close down and/or have disconnected the same in my/our properties,

5.     Generally to do all such acts, deeds, matters and things all at my/our cost and experience as are necessary and incidental to buying, registering and maintaining the immovable properties on my/our behalf.

AND I/We agree to ratify all lawful acts, deeds, matters, and things done by my/our Attorney pursuant to the powers herein before mentioned.

In Witness Whereof, I/We ___________________________________ have hereunto set and subscribed my/our hands at _______________ on ____________.

Recent Passport-size Photograph of the Applicant with Signature across

SIGNED and DELIVERED by

___________________ In the presence of

I accept

Specimen signature of _____________________________, the Attorney of ________________

Power of Attorney ni Embassy lo notarize cheyyonchalsina avasaram emi ledu. Any authorized notary person can stamp and sign. 

Amminaka dabbulu usa ki theppinchukuntunnava? daniki malli vere edo process untadi paper work

brother my suggestion is not to tell any one at this movement. wait till June let every thing come in the place .  then post your online . then or give your power of attorney to your mom or dad then talk to good broker tell you will give him 10 percent commission. If I can get good rate than expecting rate............

2 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Power of Attorney ni Embassy lo notarize cheyyonchalsina avasaram emi ledu. Any authorized notary person can stamp and sign. 

When you are outside the country better do it from the embassy. wise decision.

1 minute ago, ParmQ said:

When you are outside the country better do it from the embassy. wise decision.

Notarize chese authorized persons untaru man. They have license to do. Indian embassy ekkado 3 or 4 branches unnay major cities lo. evaru veltaru antha dooram? 

1 minute ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Notarize chese authorized persons untaru man. They have license to do. Indian embassy ekkado 3 or 4 branches unnay evaru veltaru antha dooram

Ok, got it.

12 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Amminaka dabbulu usa ki theppinchukuntunnava? daniki malli vere edo process untadi paper work

Depends on few banks, kontha mandi asks for notary from embassy, some dont

nenu lic loan theskuna they didnt ask me, just notarized personnel tho cheyinchesa