I take back everything I said about Modi.

lazybugger

Normally, I don't watch videos, or speeches. I prefer to read. So I read Modi's speeches, or its salient points.

He always came across as an asshole.

But today, I saw a 2minute clip on twitter (I didn't complete it), of his end of year 'address to the nation'

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• libraguy863

• Vaampire

• batman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaampire said:

People like u make me feel proud for being modi supporter. Thanks a lot for that.

lol. I know you guys have to clutch at whatever straws you can hold on to, to justify your love for Modi, given how incompetent, pathetic, and clueless he turned out to be.

but you should really think of better excuses. I can make some suggestions if you want.

My wife tells me I make the world's greatest excuses

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

lol. I know you guys have to clutch at whatever straws you can hold on to, to justify your love for Modi, given how incompetent, pathetic, and clueless he turned out to be.

but you should really think of better excuses. I can make some suggestions if you want.

My wife tells me I make the world's greatest excuses

Have fun with crying on modi.

i will have fun silently looking at ur crying.

win win situation for both of us.  

Fyi, this will be last reply in this thread. Its not worth my time 

16 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I hope bad things happen to Modi in 2017, so India can have a more confident and just leader.

But I'm done making fun of him.

not sure what is your problem bro but .. take it easy .. leave him alone and move on..

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Have fun with crying on modi.

i will have fun silently looking at ur crying.

win win situation for both of us.  

Fyi, this will be last reply in this thread. Its not worth my time 

Are you trying to suck up to me, or piss me off?

1 minute ago, libraguy863 said:

not sure what is your problem bro but .. take it easy .. leave him alone and move on..

what's with the over dramatic response? Is he your friend or something?

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what's with the over dramatic response? Is he your friend or something?

bro looks like you are a keyboard warrior here .. replying to any mesg in an instant .. well he is not my friend but someone who is trying to do good for the country so take it easy .. stop bashing him over the blogs here . If you have the balls tell him right on the face on twitter as he is open there for any criticism .

You are wasting your time here ..c'mon bro enjoy the new year ..

1 minute ago, libraguy863 said:

bro looks like you are a keyboard warrior here .. replying to any mesg in an instant .. well he is not my friend but someone who is trying to do good for the country so take it easy .. stop bashing him over the blogs here . If you have the balls tell him right on the face on twitter as he is open there for any criticism .

You are wasting your time here ..c'mon bro enjoy the new year ..

bro, you seem to be an idiot who offers unsolicited advice. 

You also seem to be dim enough to think that someone is trying to do good for the country.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

bro, you seem to be an idiot who offers unsolicited advice. 

You also seem to be dim enough to think that someone is trying to do good for the country.

there you you started it again .. mind your words .. you seem to be a bigger idiot or whatever you call it when im trying to put some sense into you brain.

You also seem to be dim enough to think that someone is trying to do good for the country.-- maybe and im happy and cna live with that so just STFU

i've seen you get ass whooped on the blogs almost daily so i'll take it easy and let someone else take it from here .. 

icing just for you

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”-- George Carlin

have a good day and a happy new year !!!

3 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

there you you started it again .. mind your words .. you seem to be a bigger idiot or whatever you call it when im trying to put some sense into you brain.

You also seem to be dim enough to think that someone is trying to do good for the country.-- maybe and im happy and cna live with that so just STFU

i've seen you get ass whooped on the blogs almost daily so i'll take it easy and let someone else take it from here .. 

icing just for you

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”-- George Carlin

have a good day and a happy new year !!!

lol. okay self important moron.

db guys won't save you. They can't. You can save yourself by being polite. To which I respond extremely well. 

remember everything you just told me, when you try to make a conversation with another person.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. okay self important moron.

db guys won't save you. They can't. You can save yourself by being polite. To which I respond extremely well. 

remember everything you just told me, when you try to make a conversation with another person.

oh god some folks are soo dumb

you started  with calling other idoits so karma is a bitch so will bite you sooner or later ,

so better choose your words wisely Mr Moron and maintain basic etiquette.. everything has  an equal and opposite reaction.