I take back everything I said about Modi.

lazybugger

1 minute ago, libraguy863 said:

oh god some folks are soo dumb

you started  with calling other idoits so karma is a bitch so will bite you sooner or later ,

so better choose your words wisely Mr Moron and maintain basic etiquette.. everything has  an equal and opposite reaction.

irony just killed itself.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• libraguy863

• Vaampire

• batman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

libraguy863,

take it easy man. you are staying true to what people in this db do. So I don't blame you much.

name call others, and get all defensive when name called in response. Don't be like ronit, and assorted idiots.

go pick on someone your size to bully. 

you can't bully me. I'll also go mind my own business. Its annoying to have to explain things to kids.

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

libraguy863,

take it easy man. you are staying true to what people in this db do. So I don't blame you much.

name call others, and get all defensive when name called in response. Don't be like ronit, and assorted idiots.

go pick on someone your size to bully. 

you can't bully me. I'll also go mind my own business. Its annoying to have to explain things to kids.

hey man check the chat history and see who started it ..anyways i have better things to do other than sitting here and argue with you. i responded bcz you seemed to be so desperately waiting for a reply while i was ignoring you all this time ..

anyways peace out !!

Just now, libraguy863 said:

hey man check the chat history and see who started it ..anyways i have better things to do other than sitting here and argue with you. i responded bcz you seemed to be so desperately waiting for a reply while i was ignoring you all this time ..

anyways peace out !!

dude, I don't even know you are. I was waiting for your reply? don't make me laugh.

get off your high horse. you sound like a dimwit.

go do those 'better' things then. stop blaming me for exposing you for the fool that you are.

I don't have to check any history. I never name call or use aggressive language before someone else does. It's clear that you did. Although you don't have the decency to admit to it.

3 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

anyways peace out !!

Hahahaha... e candidate sangathi telisi kuda deniki mastru drag chestharu....vadhileyyi hahah....chudu e thread lo evdann vchi argue chesthunnaaremo.....kondhrini laa vdhileyyali...automatic ga edho roju set yidhi burra...hahahahahaha...lie thisuko ik

1 minute ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Hahahaha... e candidate sangathi telisi kuda deniki mastru drag chestharu....vadhileyyi hahah....chudu e thread lo evdann vchi argue chesthunnaaremo.....kondhrini laa vdhileyyali...automatic ga edho roju set yidhi burra...hahahahahaha...lie thisuko ik

panchayati na.. haha..

ippudu okariki okaru bj lu ichukuntaara.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude, I don't even know you are. I was waiting for your reply? don't make me laugh.

get off your high horse. you sound like a dimwit.

go do those 'better' things then. stop blaming me for exposing you for the fool that you are.

I don't have to check any history. I never name call or use aggressive language before someone else does. It's clear that you did. Although you don't have the decency to admit to it.

huh somethings nevr change ...get a life and please be happy you made a fool of yourself .yet again .

and above all STFU but i'll let you bark if you wanna keep barking ..

Just now, libraguy863 said:

huh somethings nevr change ...get a life and please be happy you made a fool of yourself .yet again .

and above all STFU but i'll let you bark if you wanna keep barking ..

okay mr.perfect. go fcuk yourself. @3$%

next time, think before you type, if you are this hyper sensitive.

10 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

true bro .. i agree .. evarikanna koncham chupinchadi bro if possible @3$%

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

lol. I know you guys have to clutch at whatever straws you can hold on to, to justify your love for Modi, given how incompetent, pathetic, and clueless he turned out to be.

but you should really think of better excuses. I can make some suggestions if you want.

My wife tells me I make the world's greatest excuses

wait wait you will need a lot soon.....*&*