caaaanada 2_2_1_geees

ve_ndor_bad_cows

las t week 2 friends went to vancouver man.. okadiki aipoindi...minimal questions... POE kuda akkade ..  inkodiki pidi padindi.. simple reason.. pay check is less than LCA ... but passport teesukuni slip icharu.. vadu just waiting...

nenu hyd lo visa interview ki velina f1 to h1 stamping

221G white slip icharu, passport return back icharu, ipatiki 15 days avutundi no email/no update.

chances enti? what are the other options?

9 hours ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Yes , present sir, wat ur demands

myself - stuck fr 70 days n canada -ottawa, finnaly back last month!! 

vallu nee passport tesukunaraa?

221g which color slip?

slip tarwata process em jarigindi?

17 hours ago, xxxmen said:

ni employer gadu frooty gadu ayite chandramandlam mida ki poyina 221g padudi adedo hyd lo padite intlo ayina vundochu kodi rojlu

employer is good---but my us history is roller coaster with lottery and multiple masterss

10 hours ago, amazon said:

nenu hyd lo visa interview ki velina f1 to h1 stamping

221G white slip icharu, passport return back icharu, ipatiki 15 days avutundi no email/no update.

chances enti? what are the other options?

check ur pm bro

1 minute ago, ve_ndor_bad_cows said:

employer is good---but my us history is roller coaster with lottery and multiple masterss

canada vellu, 221g isthe passport tisukoni india chekkei, clear ayyaka go back to canada and get stamping

4 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

canada vellu, 221g isthe passport tisukoni india chekkei, clear ayyaka go back to canada and get stamping

yes that is my worst case plan anukunna -- need to find out the details on how to get my passport back in case of admin processing

16 minutes ago, ve_ndor_bad_cows said:

yes that is my worst case plan anukunna -- need to find out the details on how to get my passport back in case of admin processing

konni sarlu 221g ichi vallu passport tesukuntaru

konni sarlu 221g ichi passport return istaru

ea case lo tesukuntaru/return istaru teliyadu, evarikaina telistay please chepandi koncham.

37 minutes ago, amazon said:

konni sarlu 221g ichi vallu passport tesukuntaru

konni sarlu 221g ichi passport return istaru

ea case lo tesukuntaru/return istaru teliyadu, evarikaina telistay please chepandi koncham.

Types of 221 (g):

There are different reasons for refusal under 221(g) section and the visa officer will give a color coded form. U.S. Embassy uses a specific color coding for each form to indicate the type of 221(g) and the form has instructions to be followed and documents necessary to be provided by the applicants for further processing of their visa application.

The following are the color codes and the explanation of what each color means:

Blue Slip: A 221g Blue slip is given when the additional documentation is required. After submitting the required documents, a decision will be taken by the Consulate.

Pink Slip: A 221g Pink slip is handed out when your application needs further administrative processing. The consulate will notify you once the processing is done. This form is most likely issued when the Visa Officer is doubtful about your current employer or work related information. You will be given a reference id and you can track the status online.

Yellow Slip: A 221 g Yellow slip denotes general type of administrative processing. The Consulate looks at all the documentation provided by the candidate and the employer.

White Slip: A 221g White slip denotes requirement for further processing by the USCIS. The Consulate pushes back these kinds of cases to the USCIS and the decision is taken based on the information obtained from the USCIS.