greater india existed from 450BC

yomama

Here is a map from Herodotus (450 BC) where is describes India (Indi)

http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/Bios/HerodotusMap.jpg

Here is a map from Ptolemy from 150 AD. Look he mentions India and divides India Extra Gangum and India Intra Gangum based on the Ganga River.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemy%27s_world_map#/media/File:PtolemyWorldMap.jpg

When the European exploration started in the 15th and 16th century, they wanted to go to India not a generalized area between Turkey and Vietnam.

Here is Ortellius World Map from 1570, the first "modern" map for the world. You will see India there

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_world_maps#/media/File:OrteliusWorldMap1570.jpg

In fact you can go to the early world maps and pretty much everyone has India in it. So for the last 2500 years of recorded history we have India. It is quite astonishing that of all the "facts" you would claim India didn't exist before 1947.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_world_maps

lifted from reddit.

As per puranas Bharatudu world motani rule chesadu a time lo continents levu so nenu em adgtunanu ante we are legal residents of America also so Citizenship ventene ivali ani korukutuna

23 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Vuuuu

wonder when you will pay respects to your grand parents who were raped and killed by islamic invaders and converted to this false faith. Dont hate me for talking things that make too much sense, sorry that i put out the truth in db about your religion bluntly. I condemn not only islam, any religion that propagates violence. Nuv hurt avachu and i totally understand that. 25+ years you grew up believing a cult as a religion, so i will not blame you for being brain washed by some mullah in masjids of hyd. But i plead you to think with open mind of all the bad things written in your religion and try to reform them. Because if educated muslims like you dont talk, i dont think there is hope for your religion. Just a friendly advice, be curious and question things, dont just follow them blindly because its been taught to you for years. I do question stupid fables in my religion and condemn all the violent discriminatory practices including casteism. If you think i sound insane, then you are part of the problem, cheers.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, yomama said:

wonder when you will pay respects to your grand parents who were raped and killed by islamic invaders and converted to this false faith. Dont hate me for talking things that make too much sense, sorry that i put out the truth in db about your religion bluntly. I condemn not only islam, any religion that propagates violence. Nuv hurt avachu and i totally understand that. 25+ years you grew up believing a cult as a religion, so i will not blame you for being brain washed by some mullah in masjids of hyd. But i plead you to think with open mind of all the bad things written in your religion and try to reform them. Because if educated muslims like you dont talk, i dont think there is hope for your religion. Just a friendly advice, be curious and question things, dont just follow them blindly because its been taught to you for years. I do question stupid fables in my religion and condemn all the violent discriminatory practices including casteism. If you think i sound insane, then you are part of the problem, cheers.

Why do you glorify a disgusting religion/culture that enslaved your great/grandparents in the name of caste?

You wouldn't know the 'truth' if it hit with sledgehammer. disgusting piece of sh1t. 

5 hours ago, yomama said:

Why do you glorify a disgusting religion/culture that enslaved your great/grandparents in the name of caste?

You wouldn't know the 'truth' if it hit with sledgehammer. disgusting piece of sh1t.