Balayya Babu, Debba Onions abbaaa .....

Bathai_Babji

Image result for gautamiputra satakarni

Gauthami Puthra Satakarni’ is in final stages of completion with its VFX and sound mixing. Director Krish in Mumbai is monitoring each and every minute detailing without giving a miss. However, there are only two persons who have already watched complete first copy. They are director Krish along with maverick Ram Gopal Varma.

That is the reason RGV went gaga last night (inebriated) posting a row of confusing Tweets comparing GPSK with ‘Khaidi No 150.’

‘Just saw 1 hour of Gautami Putra Satakarni and it's just MC x BC. I will just shut up now and let the release date speak. The MC x BC of GPSK is 150 times more lesser than the lesser more power of MS in terms of a Bahubalian measurement scale of BB2. GPSK's Katthi is 150 times sharper than what I dint see and 1500 times more sharper then what I saw. Only sharps will understand this. The interval point of GPSK is 1500 times more than 150 times less of BB and 15 times more or less of MS.’

1 minute ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Image result for gautamiputra satakarni

Gauthami Puthra Satakarni’ is in final stages of completion with its VFX and sound mixing. Director Krish in Mumbai is monitoring each and every minute detailing without giving a miss. However, there are only two persons who have already watched complete first copy. They are director Krish along with maverick Ram Gopal Varma.

That is the reason RGV went gaga last night (inebriated) posting a row of confusing Tweets comparing GPSK with ‘Khaidi No 150.’

‘Just saw 1 hour of Gautami Putra Satakarni and it's just MC x BC. I will just shut up now and let the release date speak. The MC x BC of GPSK is 150 times more lesser than the lesser more power of MS in terms of a Bahubalian measurement scale of BB2. GPSK's Katthi is 150 times sharper than what I dint see and 1500 times more sharper then what I saw. Only sharps will understand this. The interval point of GPSK is 1500 times more than 150 times less of BB and 15 times more or less of MS.’

veediki inka peaks ki vellindi. final stage ki vachesnatte. malli bajana batch vachi wah wah emanna raasada ani pogadatam

2 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

veediki inka peaks ki vellindi. final stage ki vachesnatte. malli bajana batch vachi wah wah emanna raasada ani pogadatam

Nuvvinka unnava? Intha raping chesina asalu chalanam lekunda etta untunnav saami

3 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

RGV gadu same ilagee flower star gurnchi chepindappudu mee onion batch antha RGV bajana chesaru kada ... appudu emaindhi ee KAmPU  @3$%  @3$% 

Onion thread padagane, vachi kampu leputhunav ga kula gajji baccha..

1 minute ago, Kallu_Mama007 said:

Nuvvinka unnava? Intha raping chesina asalu chalanam lekunda etta untunnav saami

neenu raping chesi vellipota. post laki reply chadava @3$%. deeniki kooda reply ivvaku neenu chudanu

Just now, chantiabbai said:

neenu raping chesi vellipota. post laki reply chadava @3$%. deeniki kooda reply ivvaku neenu chudanu

dreams lo alage kalalu kanta undu chantabbai 

4 minutes ago, solman said:

RGV gadu same ilagee flower star gurnchi chepindappudu mee onion batch antha RGV bajana chesaru kada ... appudu emaindhi ee KAmPU  @3$%  @3$% 

apudu sammaga unde ipudu noppi ga unde

nuvvu seppindhi elaga undante, ninnu rafing chestollaki nirodh ichesi, kallu moosukoni padukonta, customers comments ki reply ivvanu annatu undhi..