Collector gaaru steps baane vesaru

ParmQ

2 hours ago, spider_reddy said:

Kcr and ktr keep

She has lot of respect in whatever districts she worked. Kattu bottu dhaggara aame chala mandhiki aadharsham and very strict officer too

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• fake_Bezawada

• fact_of_the_matter

• reality

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MRI said:

yes man.. she danced well.. most girls dance well.. after all she is a human.. she has personal likes.. she is enjoying..

ba..... gunde pindesav ga...

after JP, Laxmi narayana, she is one of the bet officers..generally collectors will come and go..no one will remember collectors name(answer urself who is your districts collector now) but she made her impact in the districts wherever she worked..undoubtedly she is one of the best officers..No need to make fun of her just bcz she is working in TG now..tomorrow she might be working in AP or somepart of the country..she learnt telugu just to understand the peoples problem..

3 hours ago, MRI said:

yes man.. she danced well.. most girls dance well.. after all she is a human.. she has personal likes.. she is enjoying..

yes. women are astonishingly graceful people. even when they are not.

14 minutes ago, fact_of_the_matter said:

after JP, Laxmi narayana, she is one of the bet officers..generally collectors will come and go..no one will remember collectors name(answer urself who is your districts collector now) but she made her impact in the districts wherever she worked..undoubtedly she is one of the best officers..No need to make fun of her just bcz she is working in TG now..tomorrow she might be working in AP or somepart of the country..she learnt telugu just to understand the peoples problem..

every IAS learns the local language. too much hungama for her.

may be low expectations from officers in general.

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

every IAS learns the local language. too much hungama for her.

may be low expectations from officers in general.

Learning local language is piece of cake for an IAS, dont you agree? unless that person is qualified under some reservation category @3$%

9 minutes ago, reality said:

Learning local language is piece of cake for an IAS, dont you agree? unless that person is qualified under some reservation category @3$%

do you want to make fun of me or dalits? if me, there are other ways to do it. you don't have to become an asshole to make fun of me.

anyway, with people like you, I'll no longer feel any hint of guilt when I will be discriminating against middle class upper caste people who'll line up to apply to work for me.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

do you want to make fun of me or dalits? if me, there are other ways to do it. you don't have to become an asshole to make fun of me.

anyway, with people like you, I'll no longer feel any hint of guilt when I will be discriminating against middle class upper caste people who'll line up to apply to work for me.

Putrid sambar why BP?

6 hours ago, MRI said:

correct ga chepav collector aythe mokham M la petukuni vundalani ledu kadha she acted like a normal public