Trojan virus

BReBeL

9 hours ago, libraguy863 said:

yup neenu MalwareBytes installed and it really works 

13 hours ago, MrDexter said:

Irrespective of the AV you use, First install and scan with MalwareBytes, Next install and Scan with Hitman Pro. Both have trial versions they should take care of most of the virus removal. Next install free bitdenfender Anti-virus software (it will replace your existing AV)

yup..true buddy..malwarebytes is awesome..I'm using macfee I think i should shift to bitdenfender..thankx bro.

symantec website nundi fixdownadup download chesuko.....restart your computer in safe mode and run fixdownadup

Taruvata malware bytes lanti software install chesi....protect ur PC

Bro i have ran malware bytes found 560 threats quarantine chesina.but when am trying to open google chrome and enter google realted sites google search,gmail and so it is throwing me redirect error and certificate error.google search aithe httpgetsynch ani text vasthundi page lo, for gmail security error certificate ani coming. Suggest me some tips bros..thanks all#$1

1 minute ago, BReBeL said:

Bro i have ran malware bytes found 560 threats quarantine chesina.but when am trying to open google chrome and enter google realted sites google search,gmail and so it is throwing me redirect error and certificate error.google search aithe httpgetsynch ani text vasthundi page lo, for gmail security error certificate ani coming. Suggest me some tips bros..thanks all#$1

uninstall and reinstall chrome.

12 hours ago, lovvukovvu6 said:

symantec website nundi fixdownadup download chesuko.....restart your computer in safe mode and run fixdownadup

Taruvata malware bytes lanti software install chesi....protect ur PC

Malware bytes alrdy undi bro...anyways ippudu resolved issue with the help of the video i shared below..thanks bro