• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EzMcSquare

• kevinUsa

• zombie

• BongaralaLingaraju

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, zombie said:

new vallakey na old vallaki kooda na? I mean ippudu H1 pai contract job cheysey vallaki kooda na

Kotha valla ki ee rule. i,e  new vallakey... 

50 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

Awesome, if this thing ever happen, it would be awesome. Fake pakodi's valla job market sankanaakipotundi. Genuine experience unna vallaki bokka padtundi.

mestrilu valla kuda @chantiabbai %$#$%$#$

5 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

Dude.. how long they can take cash. What they will do with cash.They have to deposit in bank. When you mutiple cash deposits or big amount cash deposits.(1) IRS will question.

"Explain multiple source of cash deposit" ani IRS nuchi query paduthundhi dude.

other option is just put cash at home . Thats all they can do.

One other option give money back in india. But to get that money back to US.. they have to pay money...

Its a "Kick ass move" ... not easy to find solutions. 

Its big blow for Indian IT companies like HCL idiots. They dont have option they must pay 100k...   

not sure whether its big blow for Indian IT Companies small to medium sized clients over here might/could open a location in hyderabad or bangalore(if don't exist one now) and run the  business from there so people will work there and get paid there or hand over few projects to Indian MNC companies since even some of the clients can't pay 100k even though you have 8 or 10 years of real experience in states like oklahoma or nebraska ..... I might/could be wrong in what I wrote apolgies in prior if I'm wrong

10 minutes ago, BongaralaLingaraju said:

deeni kosam fake id tho raavala.. vaarni... pakodi batch laaga unnave nuvvu..inda.. idi teesuko inka.. photo-56160.jpg

ala veyagane origina ID tho post vestharu vallaki valle matta lodi... chanti pillodu aemo ani doudt

the legislation would cut down on abuse by eliminating the masters degree exemption, which has become abused as foreign workers seeking H1B Visas have increasingly sought and obtained low-quality certificates to meet the requirements for an exemption just to qualify for H1B, instead of keeping the positions open for truly high- skilled positions that companies cannot fill domestically.

7 minutes ago, rakeshchinna said:

not sure whether its big blow for Indian IT Companies small to medium sized clients over here might/could open a location in hyderabad or bangalore(if don't exist one now) and run the  business from there so people will work there and get paid there or hand over few projects to Indian MNC companies since even some of the clients can't pay 100k even though you have 8 or 10 years of real experience in states like oklahoma or nebraska ..... I might/could be wrong in what I wrote apolgies in prior if I'm wrong

Friend , There are valid points in your message. and I like the way you represented.Its professional way.

If we see major H1B grabbing indian companies. Its No1 TCS,  No 2 : Infosys. No 3  HCL and CTS. So major companies have to be slapped for low pay. my friend who has 12 yrs exp lead he will get 92k in infosys. They need employees on client as well. 

They can take a part of work to offshore....but still they need employees on client site. So the companies have to do (!) pay a decent pay 100k  (2)  Send only few h1b guys to onsite hence number of h1b's filled by indian companies will reduce.Hence US companies Microsoft, Google,Apple, and all other companies get more h1bs who can pay 100k.

2 minutes ago, zombie said:

clarity missing

they can not a business agreement for old h1bs.

If this rule is passed.All new h1b 's for the fiscal year 2017  who are willing to get new h1b.. LCA  filing must be minimum 100k.

17 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

they can not a business agreement for old h1bs.

If this rule is passed.All new h1b 's for the fiscal year 2017  who are willing to get new h1b.. LCA  filing must be minimum 100k.

mari amendment apply sesetapudu lca file cheyali.. appudu naa matta

100K cutoff implement cheyyaka povachu....

instead they will consider the highest offered salary based on the prevailiing wage of the region and then pick top 65,000 applications based on this criteria..

2 hours ago, chantiabbai said:

Awesome, if this thing ever happen, it would be awesome. Fake pakodi's valla job market sankanaakipotundi. Genuine experience unna vallaki bokka padtundi.

Abho...vachindaya tech genius..ae industry la manufacture ayinav genuine kaka ?

veyyurra danda..kotturra dandora...! 60-65k ki dead seap ga panichetolle intha build upisthurru.,.

FAKE gallu aina...market lo rate digaledu...imported batchulu vachi, manchiga vunna rate ni sampidobbirru...ipudu..malla kotha kahanilu..

Weekend emi chesinaru ra ante...car dealers degariki poi $25 GC erukune  gallu...edo genuine talent ani dappu kottukunturru..

Pani cheyanika pani vaste saripodu...bratike vidhanam kuda ravali..

1 hour ago, EzMcSquare said:

Dude.. how long they can take cash. What they will do with cash.They have to deposit in bank. When you mutiple cash deposits or big amount cash deposits.(1) IRS will question.

"Explain multiple source of cash deposit" ani IRS nuchi query paduthundhi dude.

other option is just put cash at home . Thats all they can do.

One other option give money back in india. But to get that money back to US.. they have to pay money...

Its a "Kick ass move" ... not easy to find solutions. 

Its big blow for Indian IT companies like HCL idiots. They dont have option they must pay 100k...   

There are other ways...to deposit cash to India..or pay their bills..lumpsump payments, etc...USA is the number 1 country for money laundering..all that you need a criminal lawyer..thats it,