Pennsylvania, Drive Liscense

arvindzte

Hello Guys,

Hope you guys are busy with Trump hulchul in the db.

I have a PA Driving License expiring next month as my Hutch1B is expiring , my employer is applying for extension in regular processing. Can we extend the Driving License based on the USCIS receipt that we get after applying for extension. If yes, for how many months do we get the Driving License for? If no, then premium processing is the only way right? please advise.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, arvindzte said:

Hello Guys,

I have a PA Driving License expiring next month as my Hutch1B is expiring , my employer is applying for extension in regular processing. Can we extend the Driving License based on the USCIS receipt that we get after applying for extension. If yes, for how many months do we get the Driving License for? If no, then premium processing is the only way right? please advise.

Thanks.

Its purely depends on the person at the counter. some times they will extend for 6 months based on receipt number and some times they say NO.

55 minutes ago, arvindzte said:

Hello Guys,

Thanks.

They wont' give you renewal based on Receipt number since there is no guarantee of for how  many years it will be approved and they can't make that decision especially in PA.

All they see is your original I797 copy for issuing DL I might be wrong but if they give you based on that you are lucky..