Workday market

FIGHTER

Guys..ela undi market workday hr technical lo. I started looking for another project in November. vendor calls kuda levu. evarina workday lo job search chustunara ? ela undhi market!! naku 2014 lo - 5 months patinidhi project ki.....malla ipudu bench....thinking to learn any other SaaS cloud technologies other than sales force....any suggestions please?

Workday is a very small community and contracting is really really tough. 

Move over from workday to anyother cloud tools bro.

I know a guy for whom it took almost an year for a project...and another guy, its been 5 months and yet to find one.

Suggession : This is time right time to move away from workday, Use workday experince as SAAS tool and learn a new technology SAAS tool and compensate your workday expirence for that...Even if you are lucky to find a job now, after that..You will still be in the same situation. Better learn data tools or cloud tools and move over man,

On 1/5/2017 at 2:25 PM, Android_Halwa said:

Workday is a very small community and contracting is really really tough. 

Move over from workday to anyother cloud tools bro.

I know a guy for whom it took almost an year for a project...and another guy, its been 5 months and yet to find one.

Suggession : This is time right time to move away from workday, Use workday experince as SAAS tool and learn a new technology SAAS tool and compensate your workday expirence for that...Even if you are lucky to find a job now, after that..You will still be in the same situation. Better learn data tools or cloud tools and move over man,

Ok bro.,thanks!  mari 1year and  5 months bench anta chala worst ga undhi workday...workday lo chustuna job ipudu.inko one month try chedhamu anukuntuna  ...no client calls so far....worst ga undhi situation...thinking to learn aws.I'm not sure. AWS is right choice or not...

6 minutes ago, FIGHTER said:

Ok bro.,thanks!  mari 1year and  5 months bench anta chala worst ga undhi workday...workday lo chustuna job ipudu.inko one month try chedhamu anukuntuna  ...no client calls so far....worst ga undhi situation...thinking to learn aws.I'm not sure. AWS is right choice or not...

workday easy avadam tho andaru H4 aunties unaru i am not joking nenu class theskundam ani oka online course lo join aythe andaru aunty lee.........so learn anything tough man . Ne value neeku unde la untadi and nu kastapadali chala unnai techs select chesko neeku comfortable unnavi

58 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

workday easy avadam tho andaru H4 aunties unaru i am not joking nenu class theskundam ani oka online course lo join aythe andaru aunty lee.........so learn anything tough man . Ne value neeku unde la untadi and nu kastapadali chala unnai techs select chesko neeku comfortable unnavi

+1

AWS picha lite, next week giving my AWS Certified Solutions Architect ecjam. AWS elantidi antey oka sari implement chesthey nee pani out okkadu chaalu maintain cheyataniki ninnu intiki pampistharu. 

So even if you find a project that pays you $150/hr on AWS it won't last very long once it's implemented in the cloud. Better yet, learn OpenStack and how to implement a private cloud. It takes more time as there's more customization that needs to be done, but you will last longer.