Whistle blower

kevinUsa

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Why NTTDATA? I thought it is good company.

@3$% evc ni evvvvvvvvc model chesina managers unaru nttdata lo , you have to look deeper to catch crooks man.

7 minutes ago, yomama said:

oka friend ki 3 months pay egottadu anta  employer, ala cheste janalu tegistaru ane chinna logic ela miss avtaru man mana desi crooks.

Dabbulu lev dora

1 minute ago, yomama said:

@3$% evc ni evvvvvvvvc model chesina managers unaru nttdata lo , you have to look deeper to catch crooks man.

Okay, so it is people in US not the entire firm! The firm's C-level people probably don't know it. 

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

adhi WIpro,Infy,TCS lo kooda unnaru kadha man.

8 minutes ago, yomama said:

well both are two different frauds on different scales. desi employers ipdu alliance form ayaru just imagine the numbers man. 

some 10k consultancies ankuna average 50 employees aite thats like 500,000 it jobs. 

average cut 10$ eskunte per employee 1600$ per month

1600 X 500K = 800 million$ per month is the scale. 10 billion dollar katha nadustondi roughly.

adi kuda average 10$ veste some ppl take a cut of 20$ or more. SO i dont even think these numbers are exaggerating. 

The numbers look huge..but there is another issue here. These employers make money with in USA..and pay taxes here..and provide employment. Although there is abuse here, but when it comes under scrutiny and under the lens, there is nothing wrong happening from a legal point of view. There is abuse happening in term of margins, exploitation. 

where as Indian MNC's, its the other way around. Outcsource is a bad word...and imprting cheap labout in the name of talent, will raise eye brows ...and just look at the number..astonishing.

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Okay, so it is people in US not the entire firm! The firm's C-level people probably don't know it. 

they better wwake up before someone tarnishes the entire reputation. India office nundi nadustundi dandha, they are no different from infy,cts,tcs.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The numbers look huge..but there is another issue here. These employers make money with in USA..and pay taxes here..and provide employment. Although there is abuse here, but when it comes under scrutiny and under the lens, there is nothing wrong happening from a legal point of view. There is abuse happening in term of margins, exploitation. 

where as Indian MNC's, its the other way around. Outcsource is a bad word...and imprting cheap labout in the name of talent, will raise eye brows ...and just look at the number..astonishing.

twist adey, enta money ni india ki laundering chestunaro oka rough idea techuko india lo buildings , bmws urke ravatle villaki @3$%

teega lagute donka anta kaduluddi man. IRS vadi scanner on cheste motham scrap anta county jails lo padtadi

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

@3$% india la mla tickets ki dabbul ela vastay man, oka 4 pega jersey cows dorkute ne ga 

mari urikey vosthunnaru anukunnava ministers..jil jil jiga jiga

3 hours ago, yomama said:

bro db lo employers ki kongu kase batch undi and i know that for a fact. They hate people like me because they feel that since i crossed that boat am trying to burn the bridges ani, kani na thinking enti ante if we cant stand up and speak now against crooked desi employers, ultimate ga motham desis ki irrelevant to status stamp padtondi. 

100% agreed man... ikkada neethulu septhaaru baga kaani chesedi complete opposite... all porambok mesthri santha ikkade sachindi.. they want to maintain this situation forever so that they can exploit all students and imported koolis ...don't pay agreed salaries..  dilute the market with cheap billing rates.. enni boku daarulunnayo annitilo eletti kelakaali...

3 minutes ago, ceelogreen said:

100% agreed man... ikkada neethulu septhaaru baga kaani chesedi complete opposite... all porambok mesthri santha ikkade sachindi.. they want to maintain this situation forever so that they can exploit all students and imported koolis ...don't pay agreed salaries..  dilute the market with cheap billing rates.. enni boku daarulunnayo annitilo eletti kelakaali...

Agreed

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

agreed.. low hanging fruits are these cts,tcs,infy bokulu...but the truth is they have good lobbying backup (read senators n shyiat...)

3 hours ago, yomama said:

bro db lo employers ki kongu kase batch undi and i know that for a fact. They hate people like me because they feel that since i crossed that boat am trying to burn the bridges ani, kani na thinking enti ante if we cant stand up and speak now against crooked desi employers, ultimate ga motham desis ki irrelevant to status stamp padtondi. 

Unnaru db lo