97% Of Banned Notes Back In Banks? 'I Don't Know' Says Finance Minister Arun Jaitley

psycopk

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

wtf are you blabbering moron? 'intended math'? the amount deposited in the banks is just a number.

Yes. the minister should know. He lied about not knowing because he's ashamed to admit that this currency swap was a total failure. He hopes he can distort the numbers and give bhakts like you something to cheer about.

arey badkav.. neetho sakkaga matladi ani chusina chudu adi naa thappu.. nee bathukula gadida m.. what is just a number ? A.hole its not 1 account not 1 bank. stupid dumb fcuk.  nee lanthi kojjaa gallaki ippudu noru lestundi louda lodi.. last 10 years em peekaru bey.. by the way you are not even an Indian.. Go fck yourself . Arey asalu neeku Politics ki Administration ki theda teledu nuvvu matladaku ra howley..

What makes you think that currency swap is a total failure ? sound like a stupid , what about the people who deposited crores of rupees who never showed in accounts ? the results will be seen in coming months Once the IT department start going through uneven accounts. 

a country with more than 1.3 billion people ,  almost 75% people never pay taxes , never known to following rules , never paid custom, sales what ever the fcuk tax it is - should go through this pain.  even though PM did it with less caution, whoever is ranting here  to all those stupid dumb fcks.. Come here and post what should have done ?

before ranting here with your fcucking half knowledge give me some bullet points ? 

Arey pichikaki and lazybiiitch  inni postulu intha racha chestunnaru.. mee mohal manda.. do you dumb fcks know how to do it ? or any idea how it should have implemented ? vochi cheppandi.. Ledante G. and Noru moosukoni chudandi..

janalu dongathanam ga dasukunna dabbuni banks lo deposit cheyamante enduku raa meeku antha doola ? congressss govt 60 years baaga 10ngi vodili pettindi.. appudu evadu matladaledu ? meeku personal ga em kaledu anaa ? 

arey pichikaki.. all you care about CBN and Andhra Pradesh ? anthenaa ? nee moham manda..aa Wisconsin job kakunda vere daggariki poyi job cheyataniki chethakadu neeku nee batch ki  nuvvu matladutunnav -- PM ante okka AP ne kaadu ra howle. alantivi 30 chusukovali ..even though i like some things done by CBN..

if you are blaming Modi for this - you should blame CBN for not showing any development in new AP even after 2 years.. em peekindu bey ..

and lastly if  having  respect towards man who works 24x7 for a country and love for my country making me a Bhakt - i am fine with having a tag like that..

nenu Bhakth - if i am Bhakth who are you ? are you guys  clientele of a Italian bar dancer ? or a bhajan wala ? or a comrade who doesn't even know  fcuk is Karl Max and his ideology 

1 hour ago, TheBrahmabull said:

and lastly if  having  respect towards man who works 24x7 for a country and love for my country making me a Bhakt - i am fine with having a tag like that..

nenu Bhakth - if i am Bhakth who are you ? are you guys  clientele of a Italian bar dancer ? or a bhajan wala ? or a comrade who doesn't even know  fcuk is Karl Max and his ideology 

calm down. Your PM is an illiterate loser.