Infant baby -- doctor bolaa ilaaa

Mr Mirchi

Papa ki head vediga vuntumdhi most of the times ani desi lady doctor ki chepthe....life long alaane vuntumdhi ika antumdhi........e answer ni nammalaa or comedy anukovalaa or vere emanna anukovaalaa e doctor ni :)

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

head ante nudurena ? 

nuduru ayithe ans naku telusu

Nudhuru ane kadhu...overall head motham...but temp check chesthe 98.xx vuntumhi normal temp

8 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Nudhuru ane kadhu...overall head motham...but temp check chesthe 98.xx vuntumhi normal temp

ear lo pette devices tho temp check cheyi..that give u more accurate results.

My pediatrician is also a desi  lady , she always says my daughter has ear infection and gives antibiotics , my daughter know what is happening ,my daughter  never complaints of ear pain 

10 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Papa ki head vediga vuntumdhi most of the times ani desi lady doctor ki chepthe....life long alaane vuntumdhi ika antumdhi........e answer ni nammalaa or comedy anukovalaa or vere emanna anukovaalaa e doctor ni :)

it is quite common in infants. It is because of the nerves development and the blood flow that supports this. Since they have soft skull and thin skin, we can feel the heat. Don't worry it is quite common and she will be fine in couple of months

14 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

My pediatrician is also a desi  lady , she always says my daughter has ear infection and gives antibiotics , my daughter know what is happening ,my daughter  never complaints of ear pain 

not good...

please don't go desi doctors , they are big assholes like our employers, dorikithe chalu apppppointmnet mundu 10 times phone chesi vasthunavaa ledaa ani sava denguthaaru