Any Weells Faargooo Eml0yees

pumpkin

Need small info about the Fu!l T!me process ..... I am on E  A D ..... I have 2 + yr Expeeerience ... I have a p0sition 0pened for 5 + yrs in my team aqnd my boss shared with me to apply as I am a contractor currently in the team ... Can I add the remaining yrs to the resume and submit it... I will pUt the expeerience from back in !ndia and will make sure with those folks if they get any kind of BG verification to say that I worked out there .

I Dont need to apply for G  C  thru the company.

Any inputs are much appreciated !!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pumpkin

• Quickgun_murugan

• BommaliNinnodhala

• crazymatta

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, pumpkin said:

Need small info about the Fu!l T!me process ..... I am on E  A D ..... I have 2 + yr Expeeerience ... I have a p0sition 0pened for 5 + yrs in my team aqnd my boss shared with me to apply as I am a contractor currently in the team ... Can I add the remaining yrs to the resume and submit it... I will pUUt the expeerience from back in !ndia and will make sure with those folks if they get any kind of BG verification to say that I worked out there .

I Dont need to apply for GE CE  thru the company.

future lo bisket

2 minutes ago, pumpkin said:

Need small info about the Fu!l T!me process ..... I am on E  A D ..... I have 2 + yr Expeeerience ... I have a p0sition 0pened for 5 + yrs in my team aqnd my boss shared with me to apply as I am a contractor currently in the team ... Can I add the remaining yrs to the resume and submit it... I will pUUt the expeerience from back in !ndia and will make sure with those folks if they get any kind of BG verification to say that I worked out there .

I Dont need to apply for GE CE  thru the company.

ardham kaatledu broo neekem kaavalo naa matta

Just now, crazymatta said:

ardham kaatledu broo neekem kaavalo naa matta

ala add chesi submit cheste BG verif!cation chesetappudu telustada ... as I will put those years as i worked back in india and make sure the cumpany i put will be able to support it  ... Weells faargo vallu india background chestara? evarayna elanti scenerio face cheste how did they manage is my question

Just now, pumpkin said:

ala add chesi submit cheste BG verif!cation chesetappudu telustada ... as I will put those years as i worked back in india and make sure the cumpany i put will be able to support it  ... Weells faargo vallu india background chestara? evarayna elanti scenerio face cheste how did they manage is my question

india lo BG check chaala rare...but h1 transfer deggara mismatch of profiles untay..in ur case EAD antunadu kabatti i think u can give a shot

Just now, BommaliNinnodhala said:

india lo BG check chaala rare...but h1 transfer deggara mismatch of profiles untay..in ur case EAD antunadu kabatti i think u can give a shot

i dont need any H1 or anything ..... 

Thanks for the input .

let me know if i need to take any other precautions 

13 minutes ago, pumpkin said:

Need small info about the Fu!l T!me process ..... I am on E  A D ..... I have 2 + yr Expeeerience ... I have a p0sition 0pened for 5 + yrs in my team aqnd my boss shared with me to apply as I am a contractor currently in the team ... Can I add the remaining yrs to the resume and submit it... I will pUt the expeerience from back in !ndia and will make sure with those folks if they get any kind of BG verification to say that I worked out there .

I Dont need to apply for G  C  thru the company.

H4 EAD?

in case of h4 ead just let the company know that its H4EAD and its dependent on your spouse's status for extension.

if student ead then let them know that you may need sponsoring in the future...

explain these reasons if you dont want to join full time and need to stay as contractor

8 minutes ago, pumpkin said:

GC EAD

Then don't worry...  put US experience in one of your friends companies and use them as reference..

GC EAD ayyundi 2 yrs experience endi? were you working in liquor stores all these years..? something fishy.. but hope this helps.. all the best..