H1B and GC job title

budgetpadbhanabam

Guys as of now my h1b and GC have my job title as Prog Analyst and my new client gave a letter as Hadoop developer so after this extension my h1b job title changes to Hardoop developer..is this a issue for my GC?

3 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

Don't mix client with your h1 company , as long as you work as same role with your h1 sponsor company you are good 

but ippudu vache i 797 midha hadoop develoiper ani vuntadi kada..it means my role chnaged in my sponsor comp kada?

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

but ippudu vache i 797 midha hadoop develoiper ani vuntadi kada..it means my role chnaged in my sponsor comp kada?

Client em role petina difference ledu , forms lo chudu, your role will be what your employer says 

7 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Guys as of now my h1b and GC have my job title as Prog Analyst and my new client gave a letter as Hadoop developer so after this extension my h1b job title changes to Hardoop developer..is this a issue for my GC?

If you are working as a contractor for a client through employer on a C2C basis, whatever the employer files the job title that is important for you not the job title given by the client letter. Client letter is only for H1b Renewals or issuing... 

5 minutes ago, rakeshchinna said:

If you are working as a contractor for a client through employer on a C2C basis, whatever the employer files the job title that is important for you not the job title given by the client letter. Client letter is only for H1b Renewals or issuing... 

&.,**=: