Why 30% cry on 5%

KABALI

4 minutes ago, KABALI said:

Please post man..

4 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Rs & Cs ki vunna unity & temperament Ks ki ledhemo.... just a random guess... %$#$

If so how come train burned happened ...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• KABALI

• kittaya

• solman

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KABALI said:

If so how come train burned happened ...

they are pichi fruits who fighting for reservation and muddagadu is an asshole playing cards like KCR 

Just now, solman said:

nuvvu first SC/ST ni ela identify cheyali cheppu uncle  @3$% 

adhi nenu direct ga deal cheskunta uncle. 

5% gaalla athi endhi ani soodaali ani undhi. so identification helpful ga untadhi, profile cheyyataaniki.

41 minutes ago, KABALI said:

Why 30% kaaps aka K slaves (aka  anniya/PK etc slaves) cry on 5% phulkas (aka N/TDP/balbob etc slaves)..

This is ridiculous...30% undi Verey valla meedha padi edavatam endhi man...asalu antha janaba undi oka mega star ayundi CM avaleka povatam endhi man...

Something wrong with kaaps...

Wait...till this NakkaBob dies. He is already suffering from severe Bolli, see his face. Its almost rotten and looks as if he dies tomorrow.

Then after his demise, ask the same question. Regarding your slave theory, see how K's became slaves and licking a$$e$ of TRS for their survival in Telangana. 

To answer your question in short, 30% of kapus do not have the same caste feeling that remaining people have. Its as simple as that. 

N.B:- Unitl the death of YSR, there was a common belief amongst United AP that AP will be ruled by 3% K's and 7% R's forever and ever and that it will NEVER change. And I believe I do not need to explain you anything that happened after Dec,2009, especially how Seema people were hunted like dogs and driven out of Telangana.

5 minutes ago, Rendu said:

30% are mangal pandeys

No .. op, try to find out about 'Paleru' samtha that connects paleru and K's women.

Actually, I do not want to post here. You better find it by yourself.

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

they are pichi fruits who fighting for reservation and muddagadu is n Uan asshole playing cards like KCR 

Still I feel surprise...in UP...yadavs are dominant...gujju lo Patel's etc...

Why not kaaps in AP...

Intha mandiri undi cinema flop AAA...hit AAA...records ivanni avasaram ledhu gaàaa

2 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

Wait...till this NakkaBob dies. He is already suffering from severe Bolli, see his face. Its almost rotten and looks as if he dies tomorrow.

Then after his demise, ask the same question. Regarding your slave theory, see how K's became slaves and licking a$$e$ of TRS for their survival in Telangana. 

To answer your question in short, 30% of kapus do not have the same caste feeling that remaining people have. Its as simple as that. 

N.B:- Unitl the death of YSR, there was a common belief amongst United AP that AP will be ruled by 3% K's and 7% R's forever and ever and that it will NEVER change. And I believe I do not need to explain you anything that happened after Dec,2009, especially how Seema people were hunted like dogs and driven out of Telangana.

Its time for Ks to have the same caste feeling that Rs and Cs have.

join with dalits, xians and muslims, and rule AP.

Just now, KABALI said:

Still I feel surprise...in UP...yadavs are dominant...gujju lo Patel's etc...

Why not kaaps in AP...

Intha mandiri undi cinema flop AAA...hit AAA...records ivanni avasaram ledhu gaàaa

because kaaps are too sophisticated to worry about things like caste.

the underclass is struggling, and they are asking for help. Its time for kaps to unite and rule AP forever.

5 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

N.B:- Unitl the death of YSR, there was a common belief amongst United AP that AP will be ruled by 3% K's and 7% R's forever and ever and that it will NEVER change. And I believe I do not need to explain you anything that happened after Dec,2009, especially how Seema ,people were hunted like dogs and driven out of Telangana.

Gotcha....cool buddy...

K survival in telangana...explain plllzzz..

Kaaps caste feeling ledhu anadam ...big joke buddy...

YSR undi untey no chance of telangana...

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

because kaaps are too sophisticated to worry about things like caste.

the underclass is struggling, and they are asking for help. Its time for kaps to unite and rule AP forever.

I wish it happens ASAP...I don't think they are struggling in the line's of sc/st/BC....kaaps having better life kadha