Why 30% cry on 5%

KABALI

Just now, KABALI said:

I wish it happens ASAP...I don't think they are struggling in the line's of sc/st/BC....kaaps having better life kadha

I have no idea. I'm half kapu. So I support Kapu. I think I'm kapu. I'm not sure though.

we unite with sc/minorities and form mahakootami and take AP to new heights.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• KABALI

• kittaya

• solman

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

adhi nenu direct ga deal cheskunta uncle. 

5% gaalla athi endhi ani soodaali ani undhi. so identification helpful ga untadhi, profile cheyyataaniki.

SC/ST galla athi chudali ani DB lo chala mandiki undhi... koncham cheppavachu kada

15 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

Wait...till this NakkaBob dies. He is already suffering from severe Bolli, see his face. Its almost rotten and looks as if he dies tomorrow.

Then after his demise, ask the same question. Regarding your slave theory, see how K's became slaves and licking a$$e$ of TRS for their survival in Telangana. 

To answer your question in short, 30% of kapus do not have the same caste feeling that remaining people have. Its as simple as that. 

N.B:- Unitl the death of YSR, there was a common belief amongst United AP that AP will be ruled by 3% K's and 7% R's forever and ever and that it will NEVER change. And I believe I do not need to explain you anything that happened after Dec,2009, especially how Seema people were hunted like dogs and driven out of Telangana.

uncle KAmPU baga undhi neeloo

Just now, solman said:

SC/ST galla athi chudali ani DB lo chala mandiki undhi... koncham cheppavachu kada

already choosi meeru vaalla meedha edusthunnaru anukunna. non stop ga db lo edusthunnaru ga.

neney intha varaku vinatamey gaani, 5% gaalla athi soodaley.

Also, these 5% of C's have the ability to put their fingers in other 95% people ass and that's the reason the rest hate these 5% to the core. These so called employers who fake and do fraud stuff are mostly among the 5% batch. Iddaru unna chaalu bajana model pedtaaru. They are the the biggest back stabbed.Just as an example meemu masters chesinappudu there weren't many C in our school even then you see them celebrating C get togethers every year and watch the AP elections live and distributing sweets when CBN won. They used to have weekly discussions about upbringing their caste. Each and everyone used to hate these people. Many stopped talking to them and unfriended them in FB's because all their posts were baised and focused on n slavery and bajana.Horrible sir horrible. The 30% couldn't do that kind of so now they crying for reservations.example is this DB and thread itself. See you will see those slaves here together and United and start defending you or insulting you. Post the same hatred post on Reddys, cops, Brahmins  and kings nobody will care. Nobody will fight back just chill. That's the difference between 5% and 95% percent

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I have no idea. I'm half kapu. So I support Kapu. I think I'm kapu. I'm not sure though.

we unite with sc/minorities and form mahakootami and take AP to new heights.

Why u want take others, help man...u already having 30% population to support u...naa thread meaning ardham chesukoledhu inkaaa

1 minute ago, Kallu_Mama007 said:

idi Yugala nunchi vastunnadi kada.

100 mandi unna Kouravulu used to cry on Pandavas- 5 memebers. 

aithey vanavaasam chesthaara ani adagamannadu worstandhra.

Just now, KABALI said:

Why u want take others, help man...u already having 30% population to support u...naa thread meaning ardham chesukoledhu inkaaa

we want to take everyone along with us man. except the balisina people, who we want to keep in check.

1 minute ago, chantiabbai said:

Also, these 5% of C's have the ability to put their fingers in other 95% people ass and that's the reason the rest hate these 5% to the core. These so called employers who fake and do fraud stuff are mostly among the 5% batch. Iddaru unna chaalu bajana model pedtaaru. They are the the biggest back stabbed.Just as an example meemu masters chesinappudu there weren't many C in our school even then you see them celebrating C get togethers every year and watch the AP elections live and distributing sweets when CBN won. They used to have weekly discussions about upbringing their caste. Each and everyone used to hate these people. Many stopped talking to them and unfriended them in FB's because all their posts were baised and focused on n slavery and bajana.Horrible sir horrible. The 30% couldn't do that kind of so now they crying for reservations.

onion... onion.. onion smell baga vastundhi ikkada

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

already choosi meeru vaalla meedha edusthunnaru anukunna. non stop ga db lo edusthunnaru ga.

neney intha varaku vinatamey gaani, 5% gaalla athi soodaley.

ante ippudu nuvvu aa 5% meda padi edavdanki ready avutunavaa?

1 minute ago, chantiabbai said:

Also, these 5% of C's have the ability to put their fingers in other 95% people ass and that's the reason the rest hate these 5% to the core. These so called employers who fake and do fraud stuff are mostly among the 5% batch. Iddaru unna chaalu bajana model pedtaaru. They are the the biggest back stabbed.Just as an example meemu masters chesinappudu there weren't many C in our school even then you see them celebrating C get togethers every year and watch the AP elections live and distributing sweets when CBN won. They used to have weekly discussions about upbringing their caste. Each and everyone used to hate these people. Many stopped talking to them and unfriended them in FB's because all their posts were baised and focused on n slavery and bajana.Horrible sir horrible. The 30% couldn't do that kind of so now they crying for reservations.

Partly correct...Ee kaaps kooda too much caste feeling Mari...anniya...PK...PRP...18% votes what sirio got from kaaps...don't say they don't have caste feeling as well Reds also...

Naa q entatey why these guys should bother abt others ani..having so much population....

Just now, KABALI said:

Partly correct...Ee kaaps kooda too much caste feeling Mari...anniya...PK...PRP...18% votes what sirio got from kaaps...don't say they don't have caste feeling as well Reds also...

Naa q entatey why these guys should bother abt others ani..having so much population....

neekey teliyali kadha bro. may be they don't have that much caste feeling, or they could have captured power.

may be they need financial muscle. may be they need some good coalitions. may be they are not concentrated in the right places to help win majorities in the house.

26 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

Wait...till this NakkaBob dies. He is already suffering from severe Bolli, see his face. Its almost rotten and looks as if he dies tomorrow.

Then after his demise, ask the same question. Regarding your slave theory, see how K's became slaves and licking a$$e$ of TRS for their survival in Telangana. 

To answer your question in short, 30% of kapus do not have the same caste feeling that remaining people have. Its as simple as that. 

N.B:- Unitl the death of YSR, there was a common belief amongst United AP that AP will be ruled by 3% K's and 7% R's forever and ever and that it will NEVER change. And I believe I do not need to explain you anything that happened after Dec,2009, especially how Seema people were hunted like dogs and driven out of Telangana.

mee dady inka young yena?