Db ni follow ayye MS, H1B people ki request

yomama

Me pata employer kani, ye employer aina sare if he did any of these things below:

1. not paying on time

2. pay egarkotindu

3.Tax frauds chestundu

4. Perdiems ista ani 60k ki matrame run chesi money hold lo petti apud ista ipud ista ani stories chepindu

5.experience letters ivatledu

6.stamping ki pote calls respond avatledu

7. gc start chesta ani cheyatledu

8. India nundi janala deggara money teskoni h1b file chesta ani cheppi mosam chestundu 

9.layers unaru: who you never actually met in person

10. Me client lo desi manager, discriminate chestunadu as in caste or region based comments(tg , ap, kamma, reddy, cop ani even if he asked your caste that is considered as dicrimination att workplace)

11. Me desi- team lead or manager ki consultancy unayi or vendor to kickbakcs nadustunayi

12. Desi employer work chesina kani he is trying to do politics to get you fired so that he can get another candidate through his layer.

13. vendor employer ki sarigga payy cheyatam ledu

14. me peru mida client lo desi manager expenses claim chestunadu but not paying anything to you according to law

15. If your actual billing is 60$ and you are getting 22$ 

pina ye scenario lo aina sarey meru unatlu aite kindly pleasse, i request you all, take time and compile their names, address, phone numbers, company names, timeline of incidents and send that to kevinUSA mail or message me. We want to help you, meru elagu baytiki radaniki worrying maku aa issues levu and my goal vachi alanti scrap ni total ga vellakottadam. So kindly have some faith and send us the info, we will help to fix the situation for you. We are not doing this for money, we are doing this for everybody future.

Thankyou.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• solman

• dewarist

• lazybugger

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

Me pata employer kani, ye employer aina sare if he did any of these things below:

1. not paying on time

2. pay egarkotindu

3.Tax frauds chestundu

4. Perdiems ista ani 60k ki matrame run chesi money hold lo petti apud ista ipud ista ani stories chepindu

8. India nundi janala deggara money teskoni h1b file chesta ani cheppi mosam chestundu 

10. Me client lo desi manager, discriminate chestunadu as in caste or region based comments(tg , ap, kamma, reddy, cop ani even if he asked your caste that is considered as dicrimination att workplace)

11. Me desi- team lead or manager ki consultancy unayi or vendor to kickbakcs nadustunayi

12. Desi employer work chesina kani he is trying to do politics to get you fired so that he can get another candidate through his layer.

14. me peru mida client lo desi manager expenses claim chestunadu but not paying anything to you according to law

pina ye scenario lo aina sarey meru unatlu aite kindly pleasse, i request you all, take time and compile their names, address, phone numbers, company names, timeline of incidents and send that to kevinUSA mail or message me. We want to help you, meru elagu baytiki radaniki worrying maku aa issues levu and my goal vachi alanti scrap ni total ga vellakottadam. So kindly have some faith and send us the info, we will help to fix the situation for you. We are not doing this for money, we are doing this for everybody future.

Thankyou.

Paina cheppinavanni na case lo varthichavuu.... 

5 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

ala chesthe neeku em ostadi...and ila entha kaalam cheyagalavu..repu pelli ayina tarvtha kuda continue cestaava ee #koolikiseva?

pelliki diniki no link and as long as i can contribute something to the cause i will.

31 minutes ago, yomama said:

1. not paying on time

2. pay egarkotindu

3.Tax frauds chestundu

Thankyou.

gp bro keep going ..plz target desi mnc's like tcs etc..... 

11 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Information antha gather chesi ela cheddamani uncle..please post the plan of action

plan of action ikada veste chemchas, assslickers of employers employers ki carry on chestaru, anta vip laga kanbadtunnama  bro+-

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

lets do this then we will not take info of all not the names of all employers 

but the scams in detail of each and everything 

names, company names attach cheyakunte efect nill untundi, because 90% of the things we send them are already under scanner. We need to pinpoint the crooks, lekunte its not going to help anybody man.