Indian American man wrote 6-page apology letter to woman he sexually molested on Air India flight

desiboys

Ganesh Parkar was arrested in Newark, New Jersey.

AB Wire

An Indian American man from Windsor, New Jersey, Ganesh Parkar, 40, wrote a six-page apology letter to a woman he sexually molested on an Air India flight from Mumbai to Newark. However, it was to no avail, as the woman stuck with her complaint and the accused was handed over to law enforcement authorities when the flight landed in New Jersey.

Parkar had appeared in federal court last month to face sexual abuse charges, as The American Bazaar reported. U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman announced that Parkar was charged by criminal complaint with one count of abusive sexual contact on an airplane.

Parkar was later released on $50,000 unsecured bond, home detention with electronic monitoring and surrender of his passport and all travel documents, according to the Justice Department. The abusive sexual contact charge carries a statutory maximum of up to two years in prison and a $250,000 fine. He could also be deported as he is an Indian national.

Realizing the trouble he was in, the man, who has a 11-year-old daughter, penned a six-page apology letter begging “please do not let a moment’s stupidity on my part kill my children’s future. I beg of you. I know I should have thought of these things before… I acknowledge I was stupid. Please do not let everyone suffer because of me”. He also said he had a “handicapped brother” and that he had “just moved to the US from India”.

The letter, accessed by the Times, also said that any legal blot would affect his chances of a US citizenship.

“I wish I could rewind time and correct what has happened. But please do not let five minutes of stupidity kill what I have worked on for 40 years… Because of the immigration status we are in, it means punishment for all linked to me,” he writes.

It was to no avail. Parkar was arrested when the flight landed in Newark.

m@dda ganniki telvaledhu annatu undhi ,women will keep shut their asses anukunnadu

...5 min of stupidity anta 😱😱, ee lady avaro kaani bravly gaa jarigindhi cheppindhi,bokkolo pettinchindhi -

veedu travel chesinaa prathi saari papam avarno gokeee untadu 🙂

he was already arrested, how can he get citizenship, may be he can show the withdraw notice from that lady i guess, but for naturalization he should not be arrested even once, facing charges forget it,,,,but sad story