Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• ParmQ

• SonaParv_522

• DammaDakkaDolly

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. ee maatraniki enduku buildup.

Neeku build la kaipisthundha. Comments chesthav. Counter isthe. 10ga leka magalaram ani chethilesthav and edho sodhi cheptha. Ledhante enti gola antav. How re? Ela bathukunnav?

2 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Neeku build la kaipisthundha. Comments chesthav. Counter isthe. 10ga leka magalaram ani chethilesthav and edho sodhi cheptha. Ledhante enti gola antav. How re? Ela bathukunnav?

nee edupu baavundi. nuvvu ichevi counter ani feel avvatam inka baavundi.

'10galeka mangalavaram' tappa neeku emi raadhu anukunta. neelanti unimaginative people tho ekkuva back and forth boring kaabatti, lite teeskuntunna.

chebithey gaani artham cheskuney telivi kooda neeku ledhu. em cheddam. anni cheppinchukuntaav. 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

nee edupu baavundi. nuvvu ichevi counter ani feel avvatam inka baavundi.

'10galeka mangalavaram' tappa neeku emi raadhu anukunta. neelanti unimaginative people tho ekkuva back and forth boring kaabatti, lite teeskuntunna.

chebithey gaani artham cheskuney telivi kooda neeku ledhu. em cheddam. anni cheppinchukuntaav. 

10lega malaram naaku ravadam kaadhu ra. Nee typical pattern in the posts. Pai nundi okasari velli posts chadhuvuko. Nee kosam RGV vacchi veyyala posts....lol@u.

1 minute ago, ParmQ said:

10lega malaram naaku ravadam kaadhu ra. Nee typical pattern in the posts. Pai nundi okasari velli posts chadhuvuko. Nee kosam RGV vacchi veyyala posts....lol@u.

orey, meerantha enduku ra intha chinna pillal laaga maatladthaaru.

pai nundi choodaala? em choodaali? how desperate are you to make your point. when there's no point to be made.

I was responding to the other guy's suggestion. I don't understand why that ticked you off. its pathetic man.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

orey, meerantha enduku ra intha chinna pillal laaga maatladthaaru.

pai nundi choodaala? em choodaali? how desperate are you to make your point. when there's no point to be made.

I was responding to the other guy's suggestion. I don't understand why that ticked you off. its pathetic man.

Orey nuvvendhuku ra intha picchi pookoni la matladatav? I am not desperate to make my point re avule ga. I am just showing how lame your replies are normally and you equally call the others posts lame. And how desperate you are to shout from the roof top every time that you are a smart. It is pure mental incapacitation man.

Just now, ParmQ said:

Orey nuvvendhuku ra intha picchi pookoni la matladatav? I am not desperate to make my point re avule ga. I am just showing how lame your replies are normally and you equally call the others posts lame. And how desperate you are to shout from the roof top every time that you are a smart. It is pure mental damage man.

the only thing you are showing is, how obsessive you are about proving something.

don't try too hard. you already come across as a fool.

45 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

Rgv tho pettukunte nagababu saar ane title registration cheyinchi .. Nagababu look unna oka kotha actor ni pattukochi ..kalla madhyalo sankallo nunchi camera petti oka 10 lakhs budget tho industry lo ni nagababu internal news ..media mundhara suicide gurinchi cheppindhi antha mixy lo vesi cinema teesi news channel s ni free publicity ko vaadukuni cinema ni release chesi oka 5c enakeskuntad so rgv ni gelkina aadu ochi gelikina faayda rgv gaadike@3$%

this is the best i have heard so far ..... looks to be true.... or may be he will take a worst movie for 10 lakhs and release in internet ..........make most negative movie ......

Just now, lazybugger said:

the only thing you are showing is, how obsessive you are about proving something.

don't try too hard. you already come across as a fool.

No, I am just showing how dumb and lame your posts are without any logical arg.. And it amuses me when you say that you are smart the very next moment after your lame post. Not as foolish and retarded as you are..

1 minute ago, ParmQ said:

No, I am just showing how dumb and lame your posts are without any logical arg.. And it amuses me when you say that you are smart the very next moment after your lame post. Not as foolish and retarded as you are..

obviously you are failing pretty hard at it. because you chose to pick the wrong comments to check for logic.

dude, you are incredibly dull and boring. May be not retarded. the conversation is going nowhere. There's nothing in here. Just move on.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

obviously you are failing pretty hard at it. because you chose to pick the wrong comments to check for logic.

dude, you are incredibly dull and boring. May be not retarded. the conversation is going nowhere. There's nothing in here. Just move on.

Lol, nuvvu chepthe fail ayyinattera? I know the conversation is not moving anywhere. Because when it shows how lame your post, that ends there. You try your usual pattern of saying you are failing blah blah. Yeah, I know I am not retarded. Definitely you are...

Just now, ParmQ said:

Lol, nuvvu chepthe fail ayyinattera? I know the conversation is not moving anywhere. Because when it shows how lame your post, that ends there. You try your usual pattern of saying you are failing blah blah. Yeah, I know I am not retarded. Definitely you are...

lol. repeating 'lame' a dozen times, doesn't make something lame.

I even lost the thread of which post you were referring to. @3$%

you are trying too hard to pin me down. Like I said, I'm smarter than you are. And you know it too.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. repeating 'lame' a dozen times, doesn't make something lame.

I even lost the thread of which post you were referring to. @3$%

you are trying too hard to pin me down. Like I said, I'm smarter than you are. And you know it too.

No dude, not pinning you down. Saying you are smarter 100 times doesn't make your smarter. It just shows the opposite. Lol, I know what? You are smarter? Pity dude, I just feel you are extremely dumb who can't even evaluate your mental ability...

Just now, ParmQ said:

No dude, not pinning you down. Saying you are smarter 100 times doesn't make your smarter. It just shows the opposite. Lol, I know what? You are smarter? Pity dude, I just feel you are extremely dumb who can't even evaluate your mental ability...

Atleast not as dumb to obsess about someone online, like you are doing.