RGV Chiru, PK and M family heros ne endhuku

ParmQ

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm an anonymous guy, just saying random things. Its flattering that you notice and remember what I say.

that you expect me to justify those things is what is annoying.

Anonymous in outside world. DB lo aithe neeku oka id undhi kadha. Dhantitho kathalu baane 10guthav kadha...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ParmQ

• lazybugger

• Picha lite

• idibezwada

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ParmQ said:

Anonymous in outside world. DB lo aithe neeku oka id undhi kadha. Dhantitho kathalu baane 10guthav kadha...

varni. ippudu what are your wants? why these passive aggressive nonsense?

you are not smart enough to joust with me. so pls fcuk off. or atleast have balls to say something offensive, so I can reply to that. Stop pleading like a little girl.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ntr ni entha sepu annadu? KCR ni entha sepu annadu?

He just picks weak targets. He feels M is weak now. I think.

yep pundu meedha karam challuthadu aadu

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

varni. ippudu what are your wants? why these passive aggressive nonsense?

you are not smart enough to joust with me. so pls fcuk off. or atleast have balls to say something offensive, so I can reply to that. Stop pleading like a little girl.

Lol. Arey, nuvvu cheppedhantlo emaina arhdam undha. Nuvve fck off and edhava gola enti ani vellamatav. Malli nenu plead chestha antav. Lol, nuvvu smart entira. Nuvvu anukunte saripoddha. Picchodu kooda same feel avuthadu, just like you.

Just now, ParmQ said:

Lol. Arey, nuvvu cheppedhantlo emaina arhdam undha. Nuvve fck off and edhava gola enti ani vellamatav. Malli nenu plead chestha antav. Lol, nuvvu smart entira. Nuvvu anukunte saripoddha. Picchodu kooda same feel avuthadu, just like you.

lol. neekedho baaaga kaalinattundi.

naakaithey gurthu ledhu nenu ninnu emannano. thaluchukuntu eduvu. @3$%

you are neither funny nor offensive. And I'm bored.

30 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

RGV Chiru, PK and M family heros ne endhuku adukuntuntaadu. N family, Mahesh and other heroes ni aadukodu

PK w/o Vara Prasad movie adigithe cheyyledhanta. And Chiru & RGV movie kooda shooting lo ne apesaaru. Ivvi reasons ayyi undoccha?

yes nenu adhe anukuntunnaa

nag gadu chance ichaadu kabatti...full naamesthuntaadu nag ni

plus.. puri ki PK ki padadhu ga.....so, puri vachesi rgv chemcha....so....anni angles lo numdi kumming 

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. neekedho baaaga kaalinattundi.

naakaithey gurthu ledhu nenu ninnu emannano. thaluchukuntu eduvu. @3$%

you are neither funny nor offensive. And I'm bored.

Arey nuvve vese retarted posts ki kaaladam kooda untadhara?

2 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Arey nuvve vese retarted posts ki kaaladam kooda untadhara?

see, you have no idea what you are even saying.

First ask yourself, what's the point of this fcuking joust you are trying to have with me.

you want me to accept that I'm a moron? really? fat chance, man. Its not going to happen.

I'm trying to avoid this boring conversation, and you are imposing yourself on me.

Atleast say something entertaining or offensive, and lets take it from there. Otherwise, pls fcuk off.

I can't even remember the last time I had a conversation with you. No idea what ticked you off.

I really can't help move the conversation here, dude. You have to do it yourself.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

see, you have no idea what you are even saying.

First ask yourself, what's the point of this fcuking joust you are trying to have with me.

you want me to accept that I'm a moron? really? fat chance, man. Its not going to happen.

I'm trying to avoid this boring conversation, and you are imposing yourself on me.

Atleast say something entertaining or offensive, and lets take it from there. Otherwise, pls fcuk off.

Arey, you ask the same when you post your dumb posts..Did I ask you to prove you are moron? Where did you get? Your typical pattern? Do I ever a ask a retarded guy if he is retarded? No. I am not imposing on you... If you are feel so, I let you go..

4 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Arey, you ask the same when you post your dumb posts..Did I ask you to prove you are moron? Where did you get? Your typical pattern? Do I ever a ask a retarded guy if he is retarded? No. I am not imposing on you... If you are feel so, I let you go..

lol. I bet I can destroy any logic you can pull out of your arse, to prove that my posts are dumb. 

so instead of hand waving about 'dumb', 'lame', and other such loaded terms, why not pick  one that offended you most, and I'll show you how silly you were to be triggered by it.

But mostly I guess your trigger comes from lack of reading comprehension in English. I can pick it up from your writing.

Just now, lazybugger said:

lol. I bet I can destroy any logic you can pull out of your arse, to prove that my posts are dumb. 

so instead of hand waving about 'dumb', 'lame', and other such loaded terms, why not pick which one offended you most, and I'll show you how silly you were to be triggered by it.

But mostly I guess your trigger comes from lack of reading comprehension in English. I can pick it up from your writing.

You don't destroy any logic. You will just simply take a different track with your typical pattern of your dumb arguments with coated vocabulary. That doesn't make it any logical.

Just now, ParmQ said:

You don't destroy any logic. You will just simply take a different track with your typical pattern of your dumb arguments with coated vocabulary. That doesn't make it any logical.

It looks like you are seriously hurt from some of my comments. I do pity you for taking what I write seriously.

chiru and pk didnt do movies with him when approached, yes you're right...

pk fans fuked him online long ago, resulting more hatred towards PK too,,,besides all this shyt he;s just attention seeking piece of shyt,,,unfortunately he is in limelight cos of his talent,,,true fact,,damn